[Poll] Best Headphone's Under $200
Sep 2, 2012 at 7:55 PM Post #181 of 270
Quote:

ok ill look into them.

but why has no1 ever mentioned them until now?

http://www.head-fi.org/t/598201/the-beyerdynamic-dt250-appreciation-thread

Lots of responses on the appreciation thread I made

Check out the guys comment before mine. post # 16 http://www.head-fi.org/t/571776/beyerdynamic-dt250-vs-shure-srh840-a-brief-comparison/15#post_8604968
I agree, They have so far been the only closed headphone that I can even say that I enjoyed more than the hd600 and 650.

Sep 3, 2012 at 2:13 AM Post #182 of 270
Sep 3, 2012 at 7:31 AM Post #184 of 270
If your looking for lots of bass but also balance, M-Audio Q40's should definitely be added to your list. I've listened to the Shure srh 840's extensively and the M50's briefly and probably like the 840's the best but find the bass on the Q40's very satisfying and personally prefer them over the M50's. 

Sep 3, 2012 at 5:52 PM Post #185 of 270
Quote:
If your looking for lots of bass but also balance, M-Audio Q40's should definitely be added to your list. I've listened to the Shure srh 840's extensively and the M50's briefly and probably like the 840's the best but find the bass on the Q40's very satisfying and personally prefer them over the M50's. 

ok thanks

Sep 4, 2012 at 6:27 AM Post #186 of 270
Quote:
What's about Ultrasone HFI 780? It's in your price range, found it on Amazon US. Just asking, only sets I've tested from your Poll are AKG, Shure and Sennheiser ones. Sennheiser did impress me, liked it a lot but it is flat sounding, you feel like you are in a little box while listening to it. No soundstage. 

AKG and Shure were ones of the worst headphones I've ever listend to (the models you listed), cold sound, neutral, analytic, everything I hate.

For a know cans, I'll go with Sennheiser, but since I haven't gone trhough everything yet, I pass. I'm searching one too dude, I'll follow your thread.

ill look into them

Sep 12, 2012 at 4:50 AM Post #191 of 270
i'm surprised at you patience ! you've waited over a month to buy a headphone just under 200$ ! I'm telling you, you're gonna have a hard time upgrading your system in the future.

Sep 12, 2012 at 6:36 AM Post #192 of 270
Quote:
i'm surprised at you patience ! you've waited over a month to buy a headphone just under 200$ ! I'm telling you, you're gonna have a hard time upgrading your system in the future.

dude im 16, $200 is a lot for me.. and i don't need them right away.. I'm going on holidays in a couple of months and thats what i need them for. And isn't this what this web sites for?

Sep 12, 2012 at 7:17 AM Post #193 of 270
Quote:

dude im 16, $200 is a lot for me.. and i don't need them right away.. I'm going on holidays in a couple of months and thats what i need them for. And isn't this what this web sites for?

OK, just to make it simple; all of these headphones are fantastic to listen to in their own way. you really need to tell us what are your favorite genres, do love the analytical thin sounding headphones or warm sounding headphones. so the folks here can give a clear recommendation of what you like the most. oh and also what are your priorities in headphones ? like comfort,efficiency ( easy to drive ), closed or open, leather sweaty pads or velour pads and whatever on your mind.

Sep 12, 2012 at 11:10 AM Post #194 of 270
Quote:
OK, just to make it simple; all of these headphones are fantastic to listen to in their own way. you really need to tell us what are your favorite genres, do love the analytical thin sounding headphones or warm sounding headphones. so the folks here can give a clear recommendation of what you like the most. oh and also what are your priorities in headphones ? like comfort,efficiency ( easy to drive ), closed or open, leather sweaty pads or velour pads and whatever on your mind.

Well answered all those questions in prior posts, but;

I listen to all types of music, but mostly R&B and i just want comfortable headphones idc if their open or closed

Users who are viewing this thread

Back