The DT250-250 is certainly underrated. I'd also agree with your sentiment and go one step further, probably one of very few closed headphones on the market that's any good at all.
Recent Images In This Thread
- productBeyerdynamic DT250tagged by System, 3/7/13
- productBeyerdynamic DT 250 - Headphones ( ear-cup )tagged by System, 9/15/11
- productBeyerdynamic DT 250 Replacement Cabletagged by System, 3/7/13
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 9/15/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 9/15/11
- productPioneer HDJ-2000 Reference Professional Dj Headphonestagged by System, 9/23/11
- productShure SRH840tagged by System, 9/15/11
Related Forum Threads
- Dt 250 Velour pads on the Ultrasone hfi 580? Last post on 9/5/12 at 10:19am in Headphones (full-size)
- beyer dt250/250 vs srh840 amped Last post on 6/1/11 at 7:25pm in Headphones (full-size)
- The Beyerdynamic DT250 Thread Last post on 8/27/16 at 4:32am in Headphones (full-size)
- DT250 earpads and the DT48 Last post on 8/17/11 at 3:25pm in Headphones (full-size)
- K271 II was stolen. Replacement ideas? Last post on 7/22/11 at 8:54am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 1/18/16
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Disclaimer Firstly, I would like to thank the 1More team for giving these to me for the purpose of this review. All impressions will be made from as much as an objective standpoint as possible....
This is a review of the Advanced AcousticWerkes Nebula 2 IEM’s. The Advanced AcousticWerkes (AAW) Nebula 2 was sent to me from MusicTeck who is the authorized dealer in the US for AWW. A big...
About me: [[SPOILER]] Preamble:Brainwavz being based in Hongkong is quite known for its well set-up line of Accessories and IEMs. Back in the day, I was fairly active in modding my still beloved...
On my quest for the perfect sounding IEM for mobile use I came across these headphones that are rather underrepresented in the forum. The Panasonic RP-HDE10 are technically quite interesting as...
I bought the SMSL sApII as a stop-gap after my Little Dot MKIII failed after 5 years of use, five hours a day. No complaints there! I just don't have the money to upgrade just now! I have invested...
Beyerdynamic Dt250 vs shure srh840 a brief comparison - Page 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #17 of 198/11/12 at 8:30am
Yup I would agree to that. I made a dt250 appreciation thread by the way here in case you want to add anything to it. http://www.head-fi.org/t/598201/the-beyerdynamic-dt250-appreciation-threadpost #18 of 199/16/13 at 9:20pm
Anyone have the chance to compare the DT250's to the SRH940s? Like usual, I am speculating based on reviews and graphs what my experience will be, but I seem to always be in for a surprise. Thoughts?post #19 of 191/20/14 at 5:04pm
Thanks to Bookaboo, for the run-through. I was contemplating getting the Shure srh840, after having used the DT 770 – 250 for a couple of weeks. Not the DT were bad, but… I’ll probably make a threat going through my experience, with the different headphones I went through these last two weeks. I’m sitting with a pair of DT-990 pro 250 at the moment, but really would like something closed, as peace and quiet is far from a certainty…
And just got my eye on these DT 250-250 today, so thank you for comparison, and I’ll probably pick up a pair tomorrow.
- Beyerdynamic Dt250 vs shure srh840 a brief comparison
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Headphone Impedance
- › Caffeine addicts anonymous 18 seconds ago
- › Huge Comparison of [almost] all the Best Bluetooth Headphones -... 19 seconds ago
- › Schiit Jotunheim Review / Preview - Head-Fi TV 1 minute ago
- › Earbuds Round-Up 1 minute ago
- › SCHIIT LYR 2 with LISST tubes 1 minute ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Portable Headphones and IEMs) 2 minutes ago
- › REVIEW: Comparison of 5 High End Digital Music Servers - Aurender... 4 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD800S Unveiled! 5 minutes ago
- › Modding the Beyer DT1350 5 minutes ago
- › Thebit OPUS#2 Dap - out September/October 2016. 5 minutes ago
- › Noble Audio Kaiser 10 by dubbcd
- › 1MORE iBFree Bluetooth In-Ear Headphones with Microphone and Remote... by dnun8086
- › AAW Nebula Two Hybrid In-Ear Monitor by peter123
- › Brainwavz Krudul Duo Earphone Storage Management System Hanger by FUYU
- › Panasonic sealed earphone high-res sound source Silver RP-HDE10-S by Ralphee
- › SMSL sApII TPA6120A2 Big Power High Fidelity Stereo Headphone... by richyboy
- › Alpha & Delta D2 by crabdog
- › Philips SHE3595WT/28 In-Ear Headset with Mic White by Prosie
- › Soundaware Esther by Jackpot77
- › Philips SHP9500 by MaximumEnnui
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...