The DT250-250 is certainly underrated. I'd also agree with your sentiment and go one step further, probably one of very few closed headphones on the market that's any good at all.
Recent Images In This Thread
- productBeyerdynamic DT250tagged by System, 3/7/13
- productBeyerdynamic DT 250 - Headphones ( ear-cup )tagged by System, 9/15/11
- productBeyerdynamic DT 250 Replacement Cabletagged by System, 3/7/13
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 9/15/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 9/15/11
- productPioneer HDJ-2000 Reference Professional Dj Headphonestagged by System, 9/23/11
- productShure SRH840tagged by System, 9/15/11
Related Forum Threads
- Dt 250 Velour pads on the Ultrasone hfi 580? Last post on 9/5/12 at 10:19am in Headphones (full-size)
- beyer dt250/250 vs srh840 amped Last post on 6/1/11 at 7:25pm in Headphones (full-size)
- The Beyerdynamic DT250 Thread Last post on 6/22/16 at 4:19am in Headphones (full-size)
- DT250 earpads and the DT48 Last post on 8/17/11 at 3:25pm in Headphones (full-size)
- K271 II was stolen. Replacement ideas? Last post on 7/22/11 at 8:54am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 1/18/16
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
First, I would like to thank Shozy for sending me a pre-production model of the Zero in exchange for my honest opinion. My pre-production model arrived in a small package. Inside was the Zero...
Ghostek made its name in the phone accessory market. Its been building solid cases for a while now, and they’ve brought everything they’ve learned from making durable phone cases to the table...
INTRO:- Yup, I am back. This time around I have the Meelectronics M7P. This is an interesting piece of earphone. To be precise I had not seen one like this before. This one belongs to MEE...
Intro:- Yo yo… Back again with Rockjaw Audio Alfa genus V2. Rockjaw is not an unknown brand by any means, famous for their value for money earphones and are one of the few British brands in...
My review of Alfa genus V2 can be found here. http://www.head-fi.org/products/rock-jaw-alfa-genus-v2-earphones-with-in-line-mic-3x-tuning-filters/reviews/16322 Sorry for the wrong post.
Beyerdynamic Dt250 vs shure srh840 a brief comparison - Page 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #17 of 198/11/12 at 8:30am
Yup I would agree to that. I made a dt250 appreciation thread by the way here in case you want to add anything to it. http://www.head-fi.org/t/598201/the-beyerdynamic-dt250-appreciation-threadpost #18 of 199/16/13 at 9:20pm
Anyone have the chance to compare the DT250's to the SRH940s? Like usual, I am speculating based on reviews and graphs what my experience will be, but I seem to always be in for a surprise. Thoughts?post #19 of 191/20/14 at 5:04pm
Thanks to Bookaboo, for the run-through. I was contemplating getting the Shure srh840, after having used the DT 770 – 250 for a couple of weeks. Not the DT were bad, but… I’ll probably make a threat going through my experience, with the different headphones I went through these last two weeks. I’m sitting with a pair of DT-990 pro 250 at the moment, but really would like something closed, as peace and quiet is far from a certainty…
And just got my eye on these DT 250-250 today, so thank you for comparison, and I’ll probably pick up a pair tomorrow.
- Beyerdynamic Dt250 vs shure srh840 a brief comparison
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Headphone Impedance
- › Head-Fi Basshead IEM thread (lists page 1) 2 seconds ago
- › $1-$25 USD- Favorite budget in-ear monitors- General consensus... 1 minute ago
- › Campfire Audio - Introducing 2 new models Hello Andromeda and Nova 2 minutes ago
- › Sennheiser HD800S Unveiled! 3 minutes ago
- › How do you explain the phenomenon when you first can't hear the... 3 minutes ago
- › New Beyerdynamic T5p 2nd generation 4 minutes ago
- › Pro-Ject Essential II USB Phono Turntable 5 minutes ago
- › WTT Campfire Audio Jupiter for CA Orion plus cash or outright... 6 minutes ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 6 minutes ago
- › Pro-Ject RPM 10.1 Evolution Turntable 11 minutes ago
- › SHOZY Zero IEM by slowpickr
- › Ghostek GHOHP001 Wireless Bluetooth Headphones, soDrop Series aptX... by Cinder
- › MEE audio M7P Secure-Fit Sports In-Ear Headphones with Mic, Remote,... by suman134
- › Rock Jaw Alfa Genus V2 Earphones with In-Line Mic & 3x Tuning... by suman134
- › ROCK JAW ALFA GENUS by suman134
- › Campfire Audio Lyra by Brooko
- › Brainwavz Hooka by DynamikeB
- › Emotiva Stealth DC-1 | Balanced 24/192 Fully Differential DAC by JoeDoe
- › Sennheiser PX 100-II Supra-Aural Mini Headphones - Black by MorrisL
- › oBravo ERIB-2a by Krisman
- › Flawless Album Suggestions
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...