The DT250-250 is certainly underrated. I'd also agree with your sentiment and go one step further, probably one of very few closed headphones on the market that's any good at all.
Recent Images In This Thread
- productBeyerdynamic DT250tagged by System, 3/7/13
- productBeyerdynamic DT 250 - Headphones ( ear-cup )tagged by System, 9/15/11
- productBeyerdynamic DT 250 Replacement Cabletagged by System, 3/7/13
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 9/15/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 9/15/11
- productPioneer HDJ-2000 Reference Professional Dj Headphonestagged by System, 9/23/11
- productShure SRH840tagged by System, 9/15/11
Related Forum Threads
- Dt 250 Velour pads on the Ultrasone hfi 580? Last post on 9/5/12 at 10:19am in Headphones (full-size)
- beyer dt250/250 vs srh840 amped Last post on 6/1/11 at 7:25pm in Headphones (full-size)
- The Beyerdynamic DT250 Thread Last post on Yesterday at 10:22 am in Headphones (full-size)
- DT250 earpads and the DT48 Last post on 8/17/11 at 3:25pm in Headphones (full-size)
- K271 II was stolen. Replacement ideas? Last post on 7/22/11 at 8:54am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
Last edited: 1/18/16
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
This is my first review and it's going to be brief...Never in my life have I been so damn impressed with an audio product (I have a bunch) than I am with my Custom K10's!!! There is not 1 thing...
INTRODUCTION Hello again guys, I am Areek Nibras, a junior Head-fier and a recently graduated physician from Bangladesh, currently doing post-graduation training in Internal medicine. Today I will...
I picked up these for my wife. I thought that since she is more of an average listener (not too concerned with audio), the V-shaped sound might be acceptable or even preferred. I gave them a listen...
I got to listen to these for a couple weeks as part of the USA tour, with the requirement that I write a review and pay to ship them to the next participant. I am not affiliated with, and was not...
Introduction: I have had the chance to listen to the HD800 a few times at local Head-Fi meets. However, I have never got a good chance to listen to them, either the person who owned them...
Beyerdynamic Dt250 vs shure srh840 a brief comparison - Page 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #17 of 198/11/12 at 8:30am
Yup I would agree to that. I made a dt250 appreciation thread by the way here in case you want to add anything to it. http://www.head-fi.org/t/598201/the-beyerdynamic-dt250-appreciation-threadpost #18 of 199/16/13 at 9:20pm
Anyone have the chance to compare the DT250's to the SRH940s? Like usual, I am speculating based on reviews and graphs what my experience will be, but I seem to always be in for a surprise. Thoughts?post #19 of 191/20/14 at 5:04pm
Thanks to Bookaboo, for the run-through. I was contemplating getting the Shure srh840, after having used the DT 770 – 250 for a couple of weeks. Not the DT were bad, but… I’ll probably make a threat going through my experience, with the different headphones I went through these last two weeks. I’m sitting with a pair of DT-990 pro 250 at the moment, but really would like something closed, as peace and quiet is far from a certainty…
And just got my eye on these DT 250-250 today, so thank you for comparison, and I’ll probably pick up a pair tomorrow.
- Beyerdynamic Dt250 vs shure srh840 a brief comparison
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Headphone Impedance
- › ONKYO DP-X1 | Dual Sabre Dacs | Balanced | Sabre BTL Amp | MQA |... 45 seconds ago
- › Chinese / Asian Brand Info Thread (Headphones, IEMs, Amps, DACs) 3 minutes ago
- › World First! Massdrop x HiFIMAN Collaboration Announcement 4 minutes ago
- › Venture Electronics (VE) Monk & Monk Plus: a $5 earbud that taking... 5 minutes ago
- › MrSpeakers ETHER C Review / Announcement - A New Closed-Back Planar... 5 minutes ago
- › Shure SE846 Impressions Thread 11 minutes ago
- › Schiit Happened: The Story of the World's Most Improbable Start-Up 11 minutes ago
- › The Best Portable Amp For Bass Is... (The Extreme Basshead Club) 11 minutes ago
- › The (new) HD800 Impressions Thread 12 minutes ago
- › VSONIC GR07 Bass Edition 12 minutes ago
- › Noble Audio Kaiser 10 by Bighappy
- › FiiO EM3 Open Earbud Earphones with In-Line Microphone (Black) by areek
- › Sennheiser MOMENTUM In-Ear by Yubacore
- › Meze 99 Classics by Defiant00
- › Sennheiser HD 800 S by silvrr
- › iFi Audio micro iDSD by Hisoundfi
- › Audeze EL-8 Open-Back by droido256
- › OPPO PM-3 by Sophonax
- › Sennheiser HD 558 by starbux61
- › X-18 D2 - Sundown Audio 18" Dual 2-Ohm X-Series Subwoofer by RockeyDA
- › The Audiophile Scene in a Third World Country...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide,...
- › Mad Lust Envy's Headphone Gaming Guide:...
- › Chord Mojo FAQ
- › Head-Fi Logo Gear
- › All about iPod Touch 6G as digital transport
- › List of major HiFiMan HE1000 reviews,...
- › Can I change my user name? Can I delete my...
- › Table of Earphocalypse