The DT250-250 is certainly underrated. I'd also agree with your sentiment and go one step further, probably one of very few closed headphones on the market that's any good at all.
Recent Images In This Thread
- productBeyerdynamic DT250tagged by System, 3/7/13
- productBeyerdynamic DT 250 - Headphones ( ear-cup )tagged by System, 9/15/11
- productBeyerdynamic DT 250 Replacement Cabletagged by System, 3/7/13
- categoryHeadphonestagged by System, 9/15/11
- categoryOver Eartagged by System, 9/15/11
- productPioneer HDJ-2000 Reference Professional Dj Headphonestagged by System, 9/23/11
- productShure SRH840tagged by System, 9/15/11
Related Forum Threads
- Dt 250 Velour pads on the Ultrasone hfi 580? Last post on 9/5/12 at 10:19am in Headphones (full-size)
- beyer dt250/250 vs srh840 amped Last post on 6/1/11 at 7:25pm in Headphones (full-size)
- The Beyerdynamic DT250 Appreciation Thread Last post on 10/13/14 at 4:38am in Headphones (full-size)
- DT250 earpads and the DT48 Last post on 8/17/11 at 3:25pm in Headphones (full-size)
- K271 II was stolen. Replacement ideas? Last post on 7/22/11 at 8:54am in Headphones (full-size)
Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
Last edited: 8/29/14
- Headphone ImpedanceLast edited: 8/18/12
- Buying Guide Headphones By Price RangeLast edited: 10/26/12
- A Hopefully Helpful Headphone Buying Guide For Newbies By BoomanaLast edited: 1/6/13
Background and listening experience: I bought these as a complementary headphone for my ZMF Vibros. I wanted something open and I've been curious about Audio Technica for a while. In the past, I've...
I don’t get asked very often about the Private 333 amongst the Fitear customs I own. Nor do you hear people raving about it as you might in respect of the C435, the MH 334 and the MH335DW....
Before I begin with my review of the Beyerdynamic XP1, all of the below are solely what I’ve managed to get out of the IEM, I suggest to try it out or read some other people’s review to get a...
See The Whole Review With Pictures Here: http://db-headphones.blogspot.com ... Oh and ignore the sliders for the audio quality, value etc. I can't edit the slider scoring on mobile. Disclaimer: I...
Disclaimer First of all, huge thanks to Audrey and the Brainwavz team for giving me the opportunity to write this review. Please note that I was not paid to write this review, nor am I...
Beyerdynamic Dt250 vs shure srh840 a brief comparison - Page 2
Gear mentioned in this thread:post #17 of 198/11/12 at 8:30am
Yup I would agree to that. I made a dt250 appreciation thread by the way here in case you want to add anything to it. http://www.head-fi.org/t/598201/the-beyerdynamic-dt250-appreciation-threadpost #18 of 199/16/13 at 9:20pm
Anyone have the chance to compare the DT250's to the SRH940s? Like usual, I am speculating based on reviews and graphs what my experience will be, but I seem to always be in for a surprise. Thoughts?post #19 of 191/20/14 at 5:04pm
Thanks to Bookaboo, for the run-through. I was contemplating getting the Shure srh840, after having used the DT 770 – 250 for a couple of weeks. Not the DT were bad, but… I’ll probably make a threat going through my experience, with the different headphones I went through these last two weeks. I’m sitting with a pair of DT-990 pro 250 at the moment, but really would like something closed, as peace and quiet is far from a certainty…
And just got my eye on these DT 250-250 today, so thank you for comparison, and I’ll probably pick up a pair tomorrow.
- Beyerdynamic Dt250 vs shure srh840 a brief comparison
Gear mentioned in this thread:
- Headphone Impedance
- › Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Sound Quality 39 seconds ago
- › The Astell & Kern AK240 59 seconds ago
- › 「Official」Asian Anime, Manga, and Music Lounge 1 minute ago
- › The "non-Grado" Driver Grado Thread 1 minute ago
- › Watches - another passion of ours, it seems...post your pics! 1 minute ago
- › AKG K601 & K612 Pro Owners... UNITE!! 2 minutes ago
- › Audeze LCD-2 Impressions Thread 3 minutes ago
- › Which earphones to choose? 3 minutes ago
- › DIY Cable Gallery!! 4 minutes ago
- › The DX90 by iBasso . . . Sound impressions . . . . . . . New... 5 minutes ago
- › Audio-technica AIR Dynamic Headphones Ath-ad900x by manbear
- › FitEar Private 333 by Kiats
- › Beyerdynamic XP1 by SawItComing
- › Audio-Technica ATH-WS77 SOLID BASS Portable Headphones (Japan Import) by DisCHORDDubstep
- › Brainwavz R3 Revised Edition by thatBeatsguy
- › Fostex TH 900 by smitty1110
- › FiiO X1 Ultraportable Hi-Res DAP by aquamacs
- › Audio Technica ATH-IM02 balanced amature inner earphone by thatonenoob
- › DUNU DN-2000 Hybrid 3 way earphone by thatonenoob
- › Fidue A83 Reference Class Triple Hybrid IEM by H20Fidelity
- › The Great FiiO DAP FAQ Wiki
- › Audio Connections between components --...
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Introduction)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Over-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones)
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 2
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (In-Ear Headphones) 3
- › Head-Fi Buying Guide (Gaming Headphones)