[Poll] Best Headphone's Under $200
Sep 17, 2012 at 4:06 AM Post #211 of 270
after thinking about it for this long, anything you end up getting will be a big disappointment

Sep 17, 2012 at 8:26 AM Post #214 of 270
Quote:
Yeah make your choice soon or whatever you go you will be expecting far too much from them

I noticed your "Fk.it baylife" icon. How ya doing regibro?

In regards to the actual thread, I'd say its probably best that you've been able to wait out this long for your cans but be careful with doing so, I have been frustrated trying to find my perfect cans for a while now and now that I had finally settled on a pair, I feel as if im having buyers remorse because im not sure if they are the best product I can have for me and my tastes and I had already returned 2 previous headphones because of disatisfaction of them. So take your time and make the choice that makes you happy in the end man, but if you don't end up liking you choice, you might be doing what I call the "headphone shuffle" for a bit.

Sep 17, 2012 at 8:40 AM Post #215 of 270
Quote:
I noticed your "Fk.it baylife" icon. How ya doing regibro?

In regards to the actual thread, I'd say its probably best that you've been able to wait out this long for your cans but be careful with doing so, I have been frustrated trying to find my perfect cans for a while now and now that I had finally settled on a pair, I feel as if im having buyers remorse because im not sure if they are the best product I can have for me and my tastes and I had already returned 2 previous headphones because of disatisfaction of them. So take your time and make the choice that makes you happy in the end man, but if you don't end up liking you choice, you might be doing what I call the "headphone shuffle" for a bit.

Well said. Atleast someone knows research is the key. Everyone keeps telling me to hurry up and buy it and just return it if I'm not happy with it...

Sep 17, 2012 at 9:06 AM Post #216 of 270
I thot this summed it up best:
You're shopping for headphones, not black market kidneys. 

Anyone on a hi-fi headphone site with 175 posts who supposedly only has ever had 10 dollar headphones aint trying to make a descision, hes tryin to mess wit'chall.

That being said +1 dt990

Sep 17, 2012 at 9:12 AM Post #217 of 270
What type of music will you be listening to?  Is noise isolation important?  Comfort?  Rank some of the things that matter to you, as there is no absolute best headphone due to differences in user preferences.

Sep 17, 2012 at 9:38 AM Post #218 of 270
Quote:
I thot this summed it up best:
Anyone on a hi-fi headphone site with 175 posts who supposedly only has ever had 10 dollar headphones aint trying to make a descision, hes tryin to mess wit'chall.
That being said +1 dt990

yeah 175 posts.. and half have been from gallery and events forums.. and the rest have been on review threads and on this thread.. I haven't gave any headphone advice to people because I don't know much.. BTW YOU TYPE LIKE A HICK

Sep 17, 2012 at 10:32 AM Post #219 of 270
Quote:
What type of music will you be listening to?  Is noise isolation important?  Comfort?  Rank some of the things that matter to you, as there is no absolute best headphone due to differences in user preferences.

Already answered these in previous posts, but:

I listen to all types of music, hip hop, RnB, Rock, Metal. But mostly RnB and rap-type songs.

I prefer comfortable cans, but its not that important to me. Same as isolation, open cans are fine for me.

Sep 17, 2012 at 10:47 AM Post #220 of 270
I'd vote DT990 then.  They have a clear, articulate sound, a good, deep bass, and sparkly treble without being overly harsh on the high end.  With my experience, they were best with hip hop, rap, and pop.

Sep 17, 2012 at 11:41 AM Post #221 of 270
C'mon, dude, pop yer cherry already lol

Sep 17, 2012 at 5:07 PM Post #224 of 270
Quote:
How do the 990's compare to the 880's?

IMO:

990 is faster, has more bass impact, and has a lot more treble. Typical V-shape sound.

880 is warmer, more relaxed, more balanced, has more bass texture and tone, and it is more "accurate".

Sep 17, 2012 at 5:31 PM Post #225 of 270
Quote:

yeah 175 posts.. and half have been from gallery and events forums.. and the rest have been on review threads and on this thread.. I haven't gave any headphone advice to people because I don't know much.. BTW YOU TYPE LIKE A HICK

And you type like a child who doesn't know how to capitalize. 

Seriously, just buy something. If you don't like it, EQ it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back