Pittsburgh Head-fi and Audiophile meet - August 4th
Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 1, 2018 at 11:54 AM Post #20 of 35
I’ll be there with my iSine. Audeze is shipping me a replacement Mobius just in case mine was defective while they test it and it should be here in time.

@Audeze have also asked me to bring a demo of their newest LCD model to the meet so I think we’re in for a treat! I guess it’s not efficient, so it’ll have to be hooked up to an amp at the store since I don’t have a desktop rig of my own to bring.

So:
ISine with iPad
Mobius with MacBook
LCD-New-Hotness
This is so awesome! I’m excited to see whatever it is you are bringing. Thanks for making that happen

Aug 1, 2018 at 2:20 PM Post #23 of 35
I’ll be there with my iSine. Audeze is shipping me a replacement Mobius just in case mine was defective while they test it and it should be here in time.

@Audeze have also asked me to bring a demo of their newest LCD model to the meet so I think we’re in for a treat! I guess it’s not efficient, so it’ll have to be hooked up to an amp at the store since I don’t have a desktop rig of my own to bring.

So:
ISine with iPad
Mobius with MacBook
LCD-New-Hotness

You got a second Mobius before mine even shipped..

Aug 3, 2018 at 1:03 AM Post #25 of 35
F3261E78-73CB-4CCD-BF8A-53D1CD0B23FB.jpeg
I’m getting it warmed up for y’all ha.

Aug 3, 2018 at 2:05 AM Post #27 of 35
Definitely excited to hear this. Meet is shaping up with quite the collection of gear.
Man I am really enjoying it so far.. really glad @zach915m sent it. Haven't had much head time with the Atticus, but this seems like a perfect pairing with it. The amp really lets it punch when it calls for it. makes for a very engaging listen. My neck is getting tired of head bobbing lol.

Aug 3, 2018 at 7:27 AM Post #29 of 35
Oh, hi duders! I forgot to say I was coming (for some reason I thought it was tomorrow), or list what I would bring. Different price levels, so let’s see...

Sennheiser
•HDV 820
•HD 800
•PC37X
•GSX 1000

Fostex TH 900 MK II, Emerald
Fostex Dekoni Blue

FiiO X7 DAP
Wireworld balanced headphone cable

Maybe something else if I think of it...
And no Craig, I’m not packing up my PS4 Pro and the PSVR, it’s a wiring nightmare (even if I’m getting good at it).

I’ve got a work thing scheduled till about noon, so I’ll probably be arriving more like 1 or 1:30 (get food somewhere in there).

Aug 3, 2018 at 7:30 AM Post #30 of 35

So:
ISine with iPad
Mobius with MacBook
LCD-New-Hotness

They have desktop amps there, but I’m also bringing a pretty powerful all-in-one. Did you get your Mobius back/replacement?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back