Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI)
Mar 18, 2013 at 11:16 PM Post #2,917 of 37,652
Quote:
My AK 100 DIY mod with copper gold cable can drive LCD 2 rev 3 in excellent sound quality :

That cable looks great with the LCD-2's, Rudi! Very nice.

Mar 19, 2013 at 7:50 AM Post #2,923 of 37,652
Quote:
My AK 100 DIY mod with copper gold cable can drive LCD 2 rev 3 in excellent sound quality :

That cable looks sick Rudi!!
Ive been meaning to ask you a few things...
How does the AK100 sound compared to iDevice/DAC combo?
And, Have you listened to the Little Dot DP_I dap yet? If so would you recommend it?

Mar 19, 2013 at 7:53 AM Post #2,924 of 37,652
Quote:

That cable looks sick Rudi!!
Ive been meaning to ask you a few things...
How does the AK100 sound compared to iDevice/DAC combo?
And, Have you listened to the Little Dot DP_I dap yet? If so would you recommend it?

These Norse cable are only for Headphones now, but I contacted them, and they will soon come out for IEMs (lighter of course). I will order some !

Mar 19, 2013 at 8:31 AM Post #2,925 of 37,652
Quote:
These Norse cable are only for Headphones now, but I contacted them, and they will soon come out for IEMs (lighter of course). I will order some !

Oh really?
Sounds awesome :)
As long as they will be nice and flexible I really consider getting a new upgrade cable.
Flexibility is my main concern because there are sooo many IEM aftermarkt cables out there that force you to get one of these ( http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/c/c8/Kabeltrommel_Anh%C3%A4nger_mit_Zugmaschine.jpg/800px-Kabeltrommel_Anh%C3%A4nger_mit_Zugmaschine.jpg ) to carry them around :/

Users who are viewing this thread

Back