Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI)
Jan 10, 2013 at 10:02 AM Post #1,172 of 37,780
Well Two of my new cables turned up today, The Mundorf Gold LOD & The Nordost Odin J2J.

Just a few pics and the reasons why I got them, Well the Odin is obvious but the Mundorf Was got basically to minimize 
my portable footprint. I already have a FiiO L9 but the other half uses it with her rig lol.

The Nordost came in a monster case lol...

Handy though!!

And the reason behind the Nordost - 

Jan 10, 2013 at 11:56 AM Post #1,176 of 37,780
Quote:
I think he could make apple earbuds look good, they are amazing pictures

Well, I gave it a try but it's very difficult to make them look good LOL.  Camera gear for these shots was a Nikon D7000, 40mm Macro lens, and SB900.  The lens is not the greatest, but I think it is very good for macro shots that aren't moving.

And something I took to Starbucks on the weekend.  Surprisingly, nobody gave me a second glance even though they are huge.  Fiio E11 + iPod Classic + XB500.  This combo is excellent for rap and hip/hop, but for anything else I listen to, it is quite poor compared to my other headphones.

Jan 10, 2013 at 12:08 PM Post #1,177 of 37,780
pics i posted before, were also done with Nikon D7000 by my friend :) dont know which lens though...

Jan 10, 2013 at 12:21 PM Post #1,178 of 37,780
pics i posted before, were also done with Nikon D7000 by my friend :) dont know which lens though...

Yep, I recognized the DSLR quality.  D7000 is one tough cookie, I treat mine pretty rough and it takes it all in stride with no problems at all.  Looks like he is using the basic kit lens, or at most the 50mm 1.8.  Direct light source overheard, possibly a lamp?  Great quality pictures, how do you like the CIEM's?

Jan 10, 2013 at 12:46 PM Post #1,181 of 37,780
love them! yes overhead lamp, not standard lens though, i'll find out. he mainly does gig photos, not products

Jan 10, 2013 at 1:53 PM Post #1,184 of 37,780
Quote:
Well Two of my new cables turned up today, The Mundorf Gold LOD & The Nordost Odin J2J.

Just a few pics and the reasons why I got them, Well the Odin is obvious but the Mundorf Was got basically to minimize 
my portable footprint. I already have a FiiO L9 but the other half uses it with her rig lol.

The Nordost came in a monster case lol...

Handy though!!

And the reason behind the Nordost - 

Quote:
And my Panasonic RQ-SX11

Christmas came twice to Plymouth this year! Very nice!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back