Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI)
Jun 30, 2013 at 10:50 AM Post #5,162 of 37,714
Quote:
Yup. Great profile. I was surprised when I got the AK100. They almost fit perfectly.(they also fit my otterbox perfectly height wise)

Speaking of Otterboxes, where and how much can I find one for my potable rig? Thanks:)

Jun 30, 2013 at 10:55 AM Post #5,164 of 37,714
Amazon carries them, trick is knowing what size to buy and what size will work for individual rigs
Been checking them out to store all my portable so I do not have stuff everywhere

Jun 30, 2013 at 11:07 AM Post #5,166 of 37,714
Quote:
Anywhere. Amazon for under $20. I have the Westone delux case, which I think is a Pelican case.

Quote:
Amazon carries them, trick is knowing what size to buy and what size will work for individual rigs
Been checking them out to store all my portable so I do not have stuff everywhere

Quote:
Check out the section called 'Dry Boxes'.

http://otterbox.com/

Thanks for the responses. I'll give it a search and try find a nice and small one for a cheap price. 

Which type would be cheaper? Otterboxes or Pelican cases? I am going to jump the gun and assume they're both of very similar quality.

Jun 30, 2013 at 11:15 AM Post #5,169 of 37,714
Quote:

Thanks for the responses. I'll give it a search and try find a nice and small one for a cheap price. 

Which type would be cheaper? Otterboxes or Pelican cases? I am going to jump the gun and assume they're both of very similar quality.

Depends. I found that prices on those cases radically vary from place to place. Their qualities are very close, so I wouldn't worry about either of them being superior to each other. Just make sure you get the right size at a reasonable price.

Jun 30, 2013 at 11:35 AM Post #5,170 of 37,714
Depends. I found that prices on those cases radically vary from place to place. Their qualities are very close, so I wouldn't worry about either of them being superior to each other. Just make sure you get the right size at a reasonable price.

Ah I see, well in that "case" (see what I did there? :p), I shall seek a case for under $25 that is around the size of 16cm in length, much like your one for the AK100:) my DAP is relatively the same size.

Jun 30, 2013 at 12:11 PM Post #5,174 of 37,714
Quote:
Ah I see, well in that "case" (see what I did there?
tongue.gif
), I shall seek a case for under $25 that is around the size of 16cm in length, much like your one for the AK100:) my DAP is relatively the same size.

Lol. Sure. $25 seems a bit expensive though. You could probably find one under $20.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back