Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI)
May 6, 2013 at 11:30 AM Post #3,886 of 37,667
I received a new unit (2.0Vrms) of CLAS -dB yesterday from David...
biggrin.gif

Thanks Rudi for his help.
[/quote]

You are welcome
I hope you like the 2,00 Vrms more than previous version 1,20 Vrns

May 6, 2013 at 11:34 AM Post #3,888 of 37,667
He knows that, He's only joking dude!
IMO You win flat out anyway lol.
If I were to win anything at this rate it would be member with the largest Sony collection lol!

And slightly off topic, Heres my other money pit - 

Too many mods to list here, But Ive done loads to her and she was stock when I bought her And Im no where neaar finished yet,
This year I have some new body work to do, Shes being slammed to the deck & having some light tuning done.
She's a Fiesta ZS and she's called "8Ball" The picture below is her sister "Lucky7" A Fiesta RS with tons of Body mods
My older brothers gf's car...

"8Ball" -

"Lucky7" -

Sod it, Here's the rest of the family, My younger bro's 4 Motion Golf - 

My Older brothers Clio 172 Cup -

My future sister in law's Bora next to "8Ball" - 

And my Best mates VXR - 

So yes, A passion for modified and performance cars runs through our family's blood and our nearest and dearest!!! 
biggrin.gif

And no, Not one of them is standard, Not by a long shot lol!  

The quickest two are the 4motion and the VXR, My brother hasnt tuned the Golf yet so the VXR has the edge with a Stage 2 remap & the stage 2 parts to go with etc.

May 6, 2013 at 11:37 AM Post #3,889 of 37,667
Thank You Rudi!

I have nothing near what you have my friend but Im getting there and Im enjoying what I do have.
Unfortunately, Im kinda running out of stuff to post as apart from My Graham Slee Voyager and some cables coming this week, My collection has pretty much all been posted.

I am after an RSA SR71B Blackbird, Sony PHA-1, Solo -db ( balanced ), And three cans, T70, HD600 & the HE400 or HE500, However I just cant afford them this year and not sure when I will be able to as we are hoping to move soon. Plus I have a car that needs a ton of work lol.

Saying that I will be getting one of those three cans for my birthday in a few months, The T70. Ive wanted a pair for ages now.

We should enjoy our audio gear
Grass from our neighbour is always more green than ours at home :D
I recommend you if you like beyerdynamic please choose T5p

May 6, 2013 at 12:06 PM Post #3,890 of 37,667
If I could afford the T5p I would lol, No My car is needing money thrown at it VERY soon, So I think after these last cables from Toxic Cables and Forza AudioWorks, Plus the Voyager, The T70's will be my last bit of audio gear for a while.

Anyway, Heres a few of the Solo/PB2 with the 3Gs.

And an idea of my fully balanced rig, Just need my Custom made low profile Coax from Frank and balanced Dac to Amp connector...

May 6, 2013 at 12:45 PM Post #3,891 of 37,667
Hi Paul

If I could afford the T5p I would lol, No My car is needing money thrown at it VERY soon, So I think after these last cables from Toxic Cables and Forza AudioWorks, Plus the Voyager, The T70's will be my last bit of audio gear for a while.

It is better you safe your money direct buy T5P
My friend bought T 70 just for one week and he sold again
If you have a chance please try it before you buy audio gear

May 6, 2013 at 4:21 PM Post #3,893 of 37,667
Quote:
Hi Paul

It is better you safe your money direct buy T5P
My friend bought T 70 just for one week and he sold again
If you have a chance please try it before you buy audio gear

I have the same opinion of this. The T70 has an extremely weird sound signature. Most users ended up return/selling this headphones.
On the other hand, T5P is far more better made. However, the T1 still remains the "best Beyerdynamic headphones" IMO. The T1 has more potential if well driven.

May 6, 2013 at 7:26 PM Post #3,894 of 37,667
After 30 hours burn in my class -dB 2,00 Vrms ,now the battle begin between the older brother 1,69 Vrms vs younger brother 2,00 Vrns
Source : iPhone 4S
Dac : cyber lab class - dB 1,69 Vrms wrap with blue anti slip mate
and 2,00 Vrms wrap with black anti slip mate
Amp : Alo Rx 3 B
Headphone : Ultrasone Sig DJ with oyaide cable
Cable : alo scx balance RSA cable
Moon audio silver dragon v1 mini USB to Lod

Please guess who is the winner ?

Were do you get that blue stuff around your amps?

May 6, 2013 at 9:15 PM Post #3,896 of 37,667
Quote:
Those wraps ruins the looks imo. I use black tennis grips to just cover one side, and it does the job perfectly. I have to say, those wraps are really ugly.

It also protects your investments, so that if you choose to sell your gear, you don't have to discount your price because their is cosmetic damage...

Also, what does it matter what it looks like... SQ numero uno 

May 6, 2013 at 9:20 PM Post #3,897 of 37,667
Quote:

It also protects your investments, so that if you choose to sell your gear, you don't have to discount your price because their is cosmetic damage...

Also, what does it matter what it looks like... SQ numero uno 

I see your point about investments. Still, wraps also makes it big and chunky, which means that there is less portability.

May 6, 2013 at 9:20 PM Post #3,898 of 37,667
Were do you get that blue stuff around your amps?

I bought from Ace hardware in jakarta , this is anti slip mate that you can normally use in your car

Those wraps ruins the looks imo. I use black tennis grips to just cover one side, and it does the job perfectly. I have to say, those wraps are really ugly.

Yes it is look ugly out side but in side look beautiful :D
I done agains scratches

Users who are viewing this thread

Back