Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI)
May 7, 2013 at 1:36 AM Post #3,905 of 37,667
Quote:
Hi turokrocks
In head fi we all are friends , nobody win , the winner are all head fi er friends
biggrin.gif

Rudi, you know I was kidding.
I  like your comments, just want others to post more pictures and write less, and that is what your doing...
ksc75smile.gif

May 7, 2013 at 9:11 AM Post #3,912 of 37,667
Quote:
^^^^ Cool ultra-portable.

Finally got my BTG mini-mini cable in, to complete my near-ultraportable source/amp:

Near-ultraportable, oui oui oui :D IT'S SO TINY ! 

May 7, 2013 at 9:11 AM Post #3,913 of 37,667
So here's my ultimate portable basshead setup..............5th Gen Nano ---->LOD ----->C&C BK ----->Digizoid ZO ----->Crossfade LP's (tho for this amount of bass my Q40's are better - but for working in the yard/cleaning pool the Crossfades are the best and bulletproof build).  (looks like it's 90* out of kilter tho when I do the upload it looks right)

May 7, 2013 at 9:20 AM Post #3,914 of 37,667
Quote:
^^^^ Cool ultra-portable.

Finally got my BTG mini-mini cable in, to complete my near-ultraportable source/amp:

What amp is that you're running in that rig?

Nice looking rig you got there, btw :)

May 7, 2013 at 9:25 AM Post #3,915 of 37,667
So here's my ultimate portable basshead setup..............5th Gen Nano ---->LOD ----->C&C BK ----->Digizoid ZO ----->Crossfade LP's (tho for this amount of bass my Q40's are better - but for working in the yard/cleaning pool the Crossfades are the best and bulletproof build).  (looks like it's 90* out of kilter tho when I do the upload it looks right)

Commando rig! Goodluck getting that through the airport.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back