Pictures of Your Portable Rig (part XVI)
Aug 26, 2016 at 12:37 PM Post #20,986 of 37,583
That my friend is the Sansa Clip Plus - Evolution Extreme series.

Can you elaborate on that? It looks interesting and not finding any information.

Aug 26, 2016 at 12:42 PM Post #20,987 of 37,583

Can you elaborate on that? It looks interesting and not finding any information.

He must have been joking... I think it is an AK300.

Aug 26, 2016 at 12:50 PM Post #20,989 of 37,583

The Noble SAVANNA works very well with my iBasso DX90 - but truth to be told I find that the DX90 works very well with everything, no matter whether IEMs or full-sized headphones, because of its key features (very fine-grained volume control, no hiss, super low output impedance...).

[rule]

Stacking time...

Noble Audio SAVANNA with my Chord Electronics Mojo plus Leckerton Audio UHA-6S.MKII stack.
DX90 - Mojo - UHA stack? Able to put that in your pocket?

Aug 26, 2016 at 12:58 PM Post #20,990 of 37,583
  Haha, got it. Sorry for my limited mental capacity this afternoon, it's been a very long week.

No worries... Same here. 

It's in a case and hard to tell.  It has a unique volume dial.   

Aug 26, 2016 at 1:04 PM Post #20,991 of 37,583
  DX90 - Mojo - UHA stack? Able to put that in your pocket?

Of course not. 
wink.gif
  I'm not using the DX90 in this stack anyway, the stack is more like a semi-portable thing to use with desktop sources and very rare "truly" portable listening like when traveling to use in the hotel room.

Also, I have never carried gear I use for stacking in my pockets anyway but am usually holding it in my hands when I am outside (and store it in separate bags/pouches that come into my briefcase when not in use). As I don't really listen to music when I am outside, it doesn't really matter anyway. And when I listen outside, I am usually using a standalone-source instead of a stack, as that's way more practical and pocketable.

Aug 26, 2016 at 6:07 PM Post #20,993 of 37,583

DX50 and a 18v cmoy amp that I bought in 2012 and have recently rediscovered. Rediscovering the amp was a good thing because my Audinst amp-hp battery is dying and I don't need to spend more money.

Nice and great tin
wink_face.gif

CMOY Love
tongue_smile.gif

beerchug.gif

Aug 27, 2016 at 8:50 PM Post #20,995 of 37,583

The Noble SAVANNA works very well with my iBasso DX90 - but truth to be told I find that the DX90 works very well with everything, no matter whether IEMs or full-sized headphones, because of its key features (very fine-grained volume control, no hiss, super low output impedance...).

[rule]

Stacking time...

Noble Audio SAVANNA with my Chord Electronics Mojo plus Leckerton Audio UHA-6S.MKII stack.

What interconnect cable are you using?

Aug 28, 2016 at 3:19 AM Post #20,998 of 37,583

Stacking time...

What interconnect cable are you using?

I made this IC cable myself a few years ago, including a few others whereof some can can seen in the picture above that was taken about at the same time as when I soldered them.

As you can also see in my stacking pic, that particular IC cable doesn't look as nice as it once did, as I am using it quite often.

Aug 28, 2016 at 12:11 PM Post #20,999 of 37,583
My mountain biking rig.  IPT 2nd Gen> MA750i

Users who are viewing this thread

Back