Pictures Of Your Portable Rig (part XV)
Aug 28, 2012 at 1:17 PM Post #6,421 of 7,509
Quote:

My fav closed (but sadly non-isolating) headphones. Sold my Ed8LE to buy the SigPros but along the way demo-ed the TH900's and was completely sold.

Yes I have. I've got a Benchmark DAC1 Pre at home and a -very quick- summary of my experience, the HP-A8C is more mellow and easy going whilst the Benchmark DAC1 Pre is more impactful. Each one is good depending on genre of music.

That would make the TH900 one hell of a can. Congrats! I'm only slightly jealous! Is the DX100 capable of driving them?

Aug 28, 2012 at 1:21 PM Post #6,422 of 7,509
Quote:
That would make the TH900 one hell of a can. Congrats! I'm only slightly jealous! Is the DX100 capable of driving them?

I thought it could until I listened to a bunch of DAC/Amps last weekend :-

http://www.head-fi.org/t/624419/report-tokyo-fujiya-dac-festival-25th-august-2012

Then realised, nah the DX100 doesn't cut it :wink:. But that's not really fair as most of the DAC/Amps mid/high end desktop versions.

Aug 28, 2012 at 2:33 PM Post #6,423 of 7,509
Quote:
Sorry for the iPhone shot...what I've got going right now.
7ed2645e-e1e2-1d41.jpg

A true love story...!

Aug 28, 2012 at 4:28 PM Post #6,425 of 7,509
I've never seen that player before and there seems to be little information about it. How is it?

Aug 28, 2012 at 9:48 PM Post #6,429 of 7,509
Can someone explain to me the point of saying "nice", "great", "I like it", "cool" after quoting the entire picture or pictures in this thread?

Aug 28, 2012 at 10:01 PM Post #6,430 of 7,509
Yeah it's fairly annoying to scroll through the same picture several times on the same page. People need to learn to just say "Nice rig, *insert username here*"

Aug 28, 2012 at 10:13 PM Post #6,431 of 7,509
Quote:
Can someone explain to me the point of saying "nice", "great", "I like it", "cool" after quoting the entire picture or pictures in this thread?

Quote:
Yeah it's fairly annoying to scroll through the same picture several times on the same page. People need to learn to just say "Nice rig, *insert username here*"

Quote:

Chill out my brother boppers

Aug 29, 2012 at 6:34 AM Post #6,433 of 7,509

Better yet: quote the post and put the images in spoiler tags.
That way they don't take up that much space, and if you want to view the pictures in question you can do so at the click of a button without loading a new page.

Aug 29, 2012 at 6:37 AM Post #6,434 of 7,509
Quote:
Better yet: quote the post and put the images in spoiler tags.
That way they don't take up that much space, and if you want to view the pictures in question you can do so at the click of a button without loading a new page.

Why not just quote their post if it is reasonably sized or just quote the area that you are replying to? You can easily delete the pictures from the quote :wink:.

Aug 29, 2012 at 6:38 AM Post #6,435 of 7,509
Why not just quote their post if it is reasonably sized or just quote the area that you are replying to? You can easily delete the pictures from the quote :wink:.

Yes.

That's what I do when I'm in lazy mood.

But spoiler tags are better.

And lots of whitespace in a post like this

is good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back