Pictures of Your Portable Rig [Part XIV]
Feb 9, 2011 at 10:56 PM Post #2,387 of 3,208
She's my Voyager, and my I Pod 7th gen with a belkin clear case, and a piece of rubber shelf liner in between to keep them from scratching one another, and a pair of UE TF's, my first rig to date, i carry it all in a Crumpler Thirsty AL Camera Pouch XL, with a slit in the top so the LOD can stick out, and then i strap it on with a Black OP TECH EZ Comfort Neoprene Camera Strap, i power her with a couple of 9.6v rechargeable powerex batts. that i swap back and forth, i look funny as hell, cuz i wear it out over my shoulder,wherever i go, but it sounds ssooo sweat!! i don't care, i'll soon be trying out an Arrow soon, from Qonad, and a low profile LOD, from Fatsam327, hey Mr. postman where are you!

Feb 9, 2011 at 11:17 PM Post #2,389 of 3,208
Woo! Just ordered my Fiio e7 & e9 combo.  Gonna suck carrying my iPod and the e7 along with my MDR-7506's...sucks even more since I ride my motorcycle to school too, haha. Definitely excited and can't wait for them to arrive though.  I think I can start to use my 1st Gen iTouch again if I get that LOD cable, since the 3.5 connector thingy is broken.  Will post pics when they do arrive!  On another topic, anyone recommend a cheap and good LOD cable ~$15 other than the Fiio brand?  Haven't been able to find anything in that range, new or used.

Feb 9, 2011 at 11:43 PM Post #2,390 of 3,208

Feb 10, 2011 at 1:23 AM Post #2,391 of 3,208
http://www.headphone.com/accessories/cables/cardas-6-inch-mini-to-mini-cable.php

Quote:
Woo! Just ordered my Fiio e7 & e9 combo.  Gonna suck carrying my iPod and the e7 along with my MDR-7506's...sucks even more since I ride my motorcycle to school too, haha. Definitely excited and can't wait for them to arrive though.  I think I can start to use my 1st Gen iTouch again if I get that LOD cable, since the 3.5 connector thingy is broken.  Will post pics when they do arrive!  On another topic, anyone recommend a cheap and good LOD cable ~$15 other than the Fiio brand?  Haven't been able to find anything in that range, new or used.

Feb 10, 2011 at 7:06 AM Post #2,396 of 3,208
@ dfkt - Woot!
biggrin.gif

Feb 10, 2011 at 10:37 PM Post #2,398 of 3,208
While it probably isn't the absolute tiniest setup, my setup is probably on the smaller MP3 player/Portable amp setups. I have them connected at the clip with velcro

I'm still waiting on my LOD. Micca Store sent me a nice E1 instead of a L1 LOD... I'm keeping the E1 (Shhhhh...), but I ordered a L1 somewhere else.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back