1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Pictures of Your Portable Rig [Part XIV]

Discussion in 'Portable Source Gear' started by acreo aeneas, Aug 9, 2009.
2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Next

Last
  1. Acreo Aeneas
  2. Ricardo Dawkins
    Where is your rig ?
    You must post your rig when starting the new thread.

3. hockeyb213 Contributor
    there is no reason for a new thread anymore since the v-bulletin bug is fixed did you read the old pic thread post?

4. qusp Contributor
    yes this is just adding another thread needlessly....and didnt even post a pic [​IMG] I say boycott ;p

5. nattonrice
    LOL @ qusp~
    I was just about to post a pic of my um3x too hehe

6. krmathis Contributor
    First one taking the time to post a picture.. [​IMG]

[​IMG]

7. Acreo Aeneas
    Quote:

Originally Posted by Ricardo Dawkins /img/forum/go_quote.gif
    Where is your rig ?
    You must post your rig when starting the new thread.

Ah sorry, thought posting it in the last thread was enough. Hadn't realize there was a unspoken rule.

I'll edit the first post...

Quote:

Originally Posted by hockeyb213 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
    there is no reason for a new thread anymore since the v-bulletin bug is fixed did you read the old pic thread post?

Oh, no, haven't. Where is it?

It's still nice to have a new thread, right? Instead of scrolling through 200+ pages.

8. hockeyb213 Contributor
    idk a bunch of people said they liked less threads and keep it consolidated. I personally have no opinion and will post my rig wherever after I get my new cables to finish er' off.

9. pila405
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    COWON D2 -> HeadAmp Pico DAC/Amp Combo -> Westone ES3X

10. Nadescap
    First page.

S9 + W3 [​IMG]

[​IMG]

11. k1ite
    Ah happy happy news! My girlfriend decided to help me obtain my X1051 Walkman again so i'm once again reunited again. Ah....feels good to have my other girlfriend again...(what.....?)[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I have tried Cmoy and my Nuforce and it still doesn't seem to push out the bass i'm looking for...might look into getting a Ibasso P3+ soon.

12. iDark
    S9 Titanium 32GB > FiiO E5 > Westone 3 [rolleyes]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

13. qusp Contributor
    hmmm looks like its going ahead anyway; tho I have no idea why. if you want to look back now, you have to actually search out the last thread and read through that; so the argument that there were too many pages to read through means nothing; since when do you have to read through the whole gallery before posting anyway. each page is full of either FOTM or quality blasts from the past, regardless.

nice pics tho, pila have your cables gone green or something [​IMG] not too photogenic hey [​IMG]

14. qusp Contributor
    edit double post

15. krmathis Contributor
    iDark. Clean looking rig you got there.
    Nice! [​IMG]

2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Next

Last