Pictures of Your Portable Rig [Part XIV]
Oct 13, 2010 at 2:06 AM Post #1,052 of 3,208
Heh. his rig reminds me the case, when you carry a stereo system in your backbag and you call it portable. No offense mrarroyo. Great rig there 
o2smile.gif

Oct 13, 2010 at 2:06 AM Post #1,053 of 3,208

Quote:
do you really like this headphone?i bought one several months ago and thought they were complete trash.i gave it to my sis. to mate it with her zune120 and she put them in the trash.
i honestly think that apple ibuds is better than it.maybe i got a dud one..

actually i got these like two years ago but barely used them cuz they sounded pretty bad. but i pulled them out a week ago and for some reason they sounded better than i remembered (defenitely sound better than the apple earbuds to me, i dunno maybe they magically broke in or something haha) and i only paid 12$ for them so they will do as a portable and they are the easiest for me to carry around

Oct 13, 2010 at 7:24 PM Post #1,059 of 3,208
This is my portable system. Mobile from room to room all over the house with high end sound. Not suitable for outdoors though.

Grado RS1i & Lehmann Audio Black Cube Linear USB & MacBookPro & iTunes with Apple lossless files.

Oct 14, 2010 at 7:53 AM Post #1,062 of 3,208

Quote:
Umm, god, ok. You do realize most peoples ears don't stop growing till around 21+?
Hence customs may not be ideal (far from it) for youthful ears (such as mine, sadly).

I strongly recommend you do some research on the matter.

HEY! hahah thanks for the info ^^

After fiddling with eartips, i decided that the ety trip flange are the best sounding and somewhat comfortable.
haha. Guess i should upgrade my amp then xD

Oct 14, 2010 at 10:04 AM Post #1,063 of 3,208
Excuse the crappy cellphone photo quality.  More, better quality pics to come.

Sansa Fuze 4G -> Fiio L6 -> CMOY -> PortaPros:

Oct 14, 2010 at 5:52 PM Post #1,065 of 3,208
Woah. The Hf2s and RS1is before were totally sexy looking. 
I counter-attack with another sr225 picture!

GEDC0249.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back