Pictures of Your Portable Rig [Part XIV]
Feb 6, 2011 at 1:01 AM Post #2,341 of 3,208

Quote:
Bought the clip+ after reading all the glowing reviews from folks...I've got to admit, I'm a tad bit disappointed. Although my previous daily listener was a d2 until it recently died :frowning2:

...and just for kicks

Before everyone gets on me for the beats, I know...I know...I got them as a gift and they're being ebayed as we speak. 

I had also a Sansa Clip, I call it a "Two Joys": When arrived and when went back to store...

Feb 6, 2011 at 1:16 AM Post #2,342 of 3,208
Gah quoting of images on the same page makes me want to cry. 
frown.gif

Feb 6, 2011 at 1:57 AM Post #2,344 of 3,208
Feb 6, 2011 at 3:53 AM Post #2,345 of 3,208

Quote:

Quote:
frown.gif

Agreed!

Quote:
Quote:
frown.gif

Submitting 1,641 posts in 13 months, 126 posts per month, 4 posts per day is what makes me want to cry.
wink_face.gif

That's a pretty mild pace...I joined another forum in mid-December 2009, and my post count there is 4,958.
ph34r.gif

Yeah I know. It's all relative...

Feb 6, 2011 at 9:34 AM Post #2,347 of 3,208

Quote:
This rig is obviously too unwieldly for use during a lot of outdoor activities, but it's great for sitting on a park bench, camping trips, picnics, doing the laundry, hanging out in the garage, reclining in the backyard hammock, etc....

<snip>

Great pics & great setup Mike. Thanks for sharing. Been readings your posts re: the PCM-M10 with interest. I think the Sony is next on my list.

I suggest getting a 1/8"-1/4" cable, rather than the one-piece direct adapter, to relieve stress on the Stepdance's headphone out. Ratshack sells an inexpensive one.

Feb 6, 2011 at 11:39 AM Post #2,349 of 3,208

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:
frown.gif

Agreed!

Quote:
Quote:
frown.gif

Submitting 1,641 posts in 13 months, 126 posts per month, 4 posts per day is what makes me want to cry.
wink_face.gif

That's a pretty mild pace...I joined another forum in mid-December 2009, and my post count there is 4,958.
ph34r.gif

Yeah I know. It's all relative...

Just because you have a life outside of the internets you don't need to shove it in our faces! 
wink.gif

Feb 6, 2011 at 9:45 PM Post #2,355 of 3,208
Here is my Cowon D2+ with Phonak Audeo Perfect Bass Earphones with Tunebelt's Original CD Carrier Belt to carry (& I can listen to my music at thesame time).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back