Pictures of Your Portable Rig [Part XIII]
May 19, 2010 at 7:00 PM Post #5,477 of 5,950
You sir just made my day.
biggrin.gif
But seriously, these rigs are amazing.  All I have unfortunately is my Motorola Milestone which is nowhere near my dead Sansa Clip+ in sound quality (R.I.P. my friend).

Quote:
Haha, you guys should stop here. It's page 365 
biggrin.gif
. Joking joking, thanks for all of you guys putting up pictures, some of the rigs are ridiculous. 

EDIT: Crap. I just ruined the page number...

May 19, 2010 at 7:07 PM Post #5,478 of 5,950
Hey there,

One of them is from a pair of those earphones that came with every Sony Walkman or similar product; the other (which is equal besides the colour), came from a Pleomax headset that I found in the garbage and I also used its earpads:

May 19, 2010 at 7:18 PM Post #5,479 of 5,950

Quote:
They are officially my absolute favorite set...ever.  When I first got them, I sat outside in shock and awe.  They sound GREAT powered by a sansa fuze alone.  My d3 makes me shake my head in amazement every time T_T  they are so..so...so beautiful *cries and runs away

I will compare them to my ESW9s when they arrive.

May 19, 2010 at 7:28 PM Post #5,481 of 5,950

Quote:
Taking inspiration from the AnythingButIpod site and from our DIY forums, I decided to try to make another bridge today ... ... ... 

I like the look :) if you want to cover up the solder joints, they makes this stuff i used on mine call plasti dip and it comes in spray too. It's not expensive and available at home depot in the paint dept.

May 20, 2010 at 12:04 AM Post #5,483 of 5,950
My humble "studio" shots of my recent rig...

May 20, 2010 at 5:42 AM Post #5,486 of 5,950

Quote:
This is my main use for my bridge. Clip+>E5>M50 in these pics.

I used the same kind of jacks you did, the difference is that I remove the plastic on top in order to disassemble the ground, left channel and right channel's metal pieces. I cut and filled them down a little and that was it. Check the article on AnythingButIpod about making interconnects, you'll see what I mean.

May 21, 2010 at 1:15 AM Post #5,490 of 5,950
I got some new toys this morning. My rig is now complete.

Cowon D2+ 16GB --> Copper Cryo (Jaben) --> Go-Vibe Martini --> Audio-Technica CK10

taken with HTC Desire.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back