Pictures of Your Portable Rig [Part XIII]
May 16, 2010 at 1:24 PM Post #5,433 of 5,950
Nothing particularly special, I've got an iBasso D2+ Boa and an iPod Classic 160GB connected to either a pair of Grado SR80s or a pair of Sennheiser PX200s, I'm actually looking to upgrade both of those phones though in the near future. 

I need to upgrade a couple cables too :p

Apologies for the picture quality, had to shoot those on my first gen iPhone because my Camera battery died and I left the charger at my parents house. 

May 16, 2010 at 2:51 PM Post #5,435 of 5,950

Oh, really? How do you suggest I upload in future?

And you can edit your previous post to replace the 4.5 MB image with a smaller (and technically better
wink.gif
) one to save loading time and storage space. It's really a waste.

May 17, 2010 at 8:45 AM Post #5,440 of 5,950
Quote:
Haha - wow. The Shuffle, nary its hiss is one of my favourite sounding DAP's ever. The Slim should address hiss like Lincoln did Gettysburg.

lol is right, it was only the flavor of the day, certainly not permanent. I just paired them for the fun of it and tested with different phones. I did notice that it did not produce the bass I like with my iem’s but preformed a little better in the lows with the ue11’s, although not enough.

May 17, 2010 at 2:57 PM Post #5,443 of 5,950

^^i played with it 3 months ago and hands down,it is the best windows mobile ever made.the touch screen sensitivity is on par with iphone and maybe better.the only thing that should change is the processor.HTC should put a bigger processor than snapdragon,maybe tegra or something.
i am a big fan of HTC.the HD2 is pretty big and heavy,i couldnt imagine taking this beast anywhere when i am jogging or in university.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back