Pictures of Your Portable Rig [Part XIII]
Sep 20, 2009 at 5:47 AM Post #3,256 of 5,950
Found a little baby sleeping in my drawer for almost a year .. Kenwood 10GB mediakeg player, hd10gb7
kenwood1.jpg

kenwood3.jpg

kenwood2.jpg

Sep 20, 2009 at 8:31 AM Post #3,257 of 5,950
Quote:

Originally Posted by GreatDane /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I use Brasso then plastic polish.

What do you reccomend? Seen those plastic polishes that used to be used on pinball machine tops, forgotten the name, but difficult to get here. It was like a 3 stage kit... ?

I just want something to remove the finer scratches on the front, which I guess plastic polish would be best for. Silvo would finish the back up a treat, but I do however think the skin will hide the scratches on the iPod... Wondering if it's worth it. It did on my Zen Vision M.

I'll post some pictures later
biggrin.gif

Sep 20, 2009 at 10:13 AM Post #3,258 of 5,950
Quote:

Originally Posted by Baines93 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
What do you reccomend? Seen those plastic polishes that used to be used on pinball machine tops, forgotten the name, but difficult to get here. It was like a 3 stage kit... ?

My plastic polish is made by Meguiars called PlastX. I bought it at a local auto parts store. I'm sure that any similar type product would work to remove those swirls from the metal polish. PlastX works great and makes plastic as smooth as glass.

Sep 20, 2009 at 11:53 AM Post #3,259 of 5,950
I'll keep any eye out
biggrin.gif

I still have a few marks on my click wheel, and a few small marks, but i'm hoping they won't show up too bad with the BSE on. The BSE will likely hide the tiny scratches and swirls, as you only see them when you hold it at the right angle, and with the BSE on on my Zen, when you turned it so you could normally see the scratches, you no longer could
biggrin.gif

Thanks mate
smily_headphones1.gif

Sep 20, 2009 at 4:45 PM Post #3,262 of 5,950
Quote:

Originally Posted by RedSparowes /img/forum/go_quote.gif
[IM]http://img42.imageshack.us/img42/5720/dsc0511.jpg[/IMG]

fantastic photo!!! but where are the headphones??

Sep 20, 2009 at 5:56 PM Post #3,264 of 5,950
Quote:

Originally Posted by qusp /img/forum/go_quote.gif
fantastic photo!!! but where are the headphones??

I just use my good old PX 100
wink.gif

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pangaea /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Its unfort. where they put the video camera. Apple is usually a little smarter about design.

Indeed, it's not one of the best camera placement. I don't really mind as I don't use the video camera function.

Sep 20, 2009 at 9:34 PM Post #3,265 of 5,950
Quote:

Originally Posted by RedSparowes /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Indeed, it's not one of the best camera placement. I don't really mind as I don't use the video camera function.

How's the SQ? I've been thinking about getting one to join my iPod 5.5, iPhone 3GS and MacBook Pro stable.

Sep 20, 2009 at 11:05 PM Post #3,266 of 5,950
Quote:

Originally Posted by Kobra /img/forum/go_quote.gif
How's the SQ? I've been thinking about getting one to join my iPod 5.5, iPhone 3GS and MacBook Pro stable.

The SQ is really good. Sounds just as good as the iPod 5G I used to have, without the hiss.

Sep 22, 2009 at 4:23 AM Post #3,270 of 5,950
very sexy jc. I need a good pair of IEMs now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back