Pictures of Your Portable Rig [Part XIII]
Jul 2, 2009 at 10:48 PM Post #2,912 of 5,950
Quote:

Originally Posted by 3X0 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Contour HardSkin. It's a pretty slick case. But probably more expensive than it needs to be.
frown.gif

Thanks man, gonna pick one up.

Jul 6, 2009 at 11:14 PM Post #2,920 of 5,950
Quote:

Originally Posted by blawhh /img/forum/go_quote.gif
How is the icon mobile?

i like the icon mobile because i prefer a brighter and more analytical sound. I am still looking for an upgrade that can improve on the bass just a little. maybe the ef2 from head direct. lacks portability but for the price it looks good.

Jul 7, 2009 at 11:12 PM Post #2,921 of 5,950
I can't find it now, but the guy with the N97, iphone 3g/3gs etc. (something X0?) - what was the SQ of the N97 like again? (especially with IEM's!) - i've looked online, and it seems okay, crap through speakers, but I'd like an audiophile opinion! Is it average or good?

Suddenly the iphone like do-it-all-in-one-device mentality is appealing to me, app store on the go, better browsing with touch screen, bigger keyboard than the E71 (much more flagship and less bland too), near as good sound quality as the D2 in a smaller one-device (to keep checking I haven't lost!) package, expandable storage in the N97 like the D2 (until 3.5g gets upgraded I don't see a need to upgrade with ever expandable storage for my music like I do with many Sd cards and the D2 (less needed with the N97's 32gb inbuilt memory).

Sort of off topic and very rambly, hey, it's late here! Sorry!

Matt

Jul 8, 2009 at 1:32 AM Post #2,923 of 5,950
Quote:

Originally Posted by Baines93 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I can't find it now, but the guy with the N97, iphone 3g/3gs etc. (something X0?) - what was the SQ of the N97 like again? (especially with IEM's!) - i've looked online, and it seems okay, crap through speakers, but I'd like an audiophile opinion! Is it average or good?

Suddenly the iphone like do-it-all-in-one-device mentality is appealing to me, app store on the go, better browsing with touch screen, bigger keyboard than the E71 (much more flagship and less bland too), near as good sound quality as the D2 in a smaller one-device (to keep checking I haven't lost!) package, expandable storage in the N97 like the D2 (until 3.5g gets upgraded I don't see a need to upgrade with ever expandable storage for my music like I do with many Sd cards and the D2 (less needed with the N97's 32gb inbuilt memory).

Sort of off topic and very rambly, hey, it's late here! Sorry!

Matt

It's pretty good. Not as lively as the 3G, nor as good in general as the 3G S.

I like the 3G S much better for everything.

Jul 8, 2009 at 8:40 AM Post #2,924 of 5,950

Users who are viewing this thread

Back