Pictures of Your Portable Rig [Part XIII]
Apr 20, 2009 at 9:23 PM Post #2,404 of 5,950
I got it from UK electronics store Maplins and posted about it to let UK owners know, but I saw a picture this weekend where someone had done the mod and they're the same design, so I'd guess they're one and the same.

Apr 21, 2009 at 12:44 AM Post #2,405 of 5,950
starscream;4995665 said:
esw10jpn10.jpg

Reminds me of a girl with Auburn hair i date awhile back
icon10.gif
. She was awesome, i cant remember why i stopped seeing her
confused_face_2.gif
....... I may very well give her a call today
beerchug.gif

Apr 21, 2009 at 4:29 AM Post #2,409 of 5,950
Quote:

Originally Posted by nsx_23 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Where the heck are people getting the headbands for the KSC75? I wouldn't mind picking one up.

We should make a group buy for headbands
smily_headphones1.gif

Apr 21, 2009 at 6:14 AM Post #2,410 of 5,950
Smallcaps, do you really find your MacBooks headphone out to be a good source? I tried using my IEMs with it a few times and I'm not impressed with the sound compared to out of my iPhone. I wonder if I'm doing something wrong.

Apr 21, 2009 at 9:06 AM Post #2,411 of 5,950
Quote:

Originally Posted by nineohtoo /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Smallcaps, do you really find your MacBooks headphone out to be a good source? I tried using my IEMs with it a few times and I'm not impressed with the sound compared to out of my iPhone. I wonder if I'm doing something wrong.

actually i find the headphone out on my macbook (pro, late 2008) to be a terrible source when matched to any low impedance headphone i use. i fix this by using an apuresound resistance adapter. this can clean up background hiss from the source (not the recording) headphone out on most laptops.

the iphone simply has a better SQ compared to the analogue headphone out on the macbook as there are much less electronics creating interference with the audio circuitry. for even better SQ, try putting the iphone into flight mode and listening if you already haven't tried. that should also improve SQ.

of course, if your macbook is equipped with it and you have a headphone AMP/DAC such as a pico, predator, icon mobile, d10, etc. using the dac via usb is a superb improvement in SQ. even more so if you have a macbook with optical out used with the ibasso d10... but maybe i am getting ahead of myself
tongue.gif

Apr 22, 2009 at 12:36 AM Post #2,414 of 5,950
Wow star those audio technicas look great... I want some now =)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back