Pictures of Your Portable Rig [Part XIII]
Oct 1, 2009 at 6:02 PM Post #3,346 of 5,950
do you love my double posts, right?

Oct 1, 2009 at 6:04 PM Post #3,347 of 5,950
Those are not UEs
smily_headphones1.gif
I haven't experienced any issue while working out with these.

Nah, it's just the normal one I ordered from Amazon yesterday. The one from ZO hasn't arrived yet (!). I'll play around with this one while waiting for the ZO's arrival.

Oct 1, 2009 at 6:06 PM Post #3,348 of 5,950
Looking forward to your impressions on the Zune HD, Lil' Knight. I had a dream last night that I was holding a Zune HDfor some reason.
tongue.gif

Oct 1, 2009 at 6:41 PM Post #3,350 of 5,950
Quote:

Originally Posted by TheMarchingMule /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Looking forward to your impressions on the Zune HD, Lil' Knight.

It's working like charm now.
Fortunately, I haven't experienced any trouble with syncing. Plug-in, update firmware and sync, all working fine.
I love how it looks, just sleek and sleek. That's why I decided to return the iTouch G3. Unlike Apple's stuffs, holding the HD in hands makes me feel 'I'm the man!'
tongue_smile.gif

No impression about the SQ though cos I'm converting my library to WMA lossless
confused_face.gif

And it's much smaller and lighter than the Touch
smily_headphones1.gif
Great to gym hehehe.

Oct 1, 2009 at 8:25 PM Post #3,352 of 5,950
Quote:

Originally Posted by Asspirin /img/forum/go_quote.gif
[IMGhttp://farm4.static.flickr.com/3470/3971840629_d612a05241.jpg[/IMG]

[IMGhttp://farm4.static.flickr.com/3484/3971840597_d0bb64bd87.jpg[/IMG]

I'm liking that rig myself
smily_headphones1.gif

Oct 1, 2009 at 8:47 PM Post #3,354 of 5,950
Look what came into the mail today(the zune). Too bad my camera sucks, because this thing is so pretty. Yea, the Zune HD is one of the best functioning Music players I have ever used. Then again, I really have been liking the zunes to begin with, so take that with a grain of salt.

Oct 1, 2009 at 9:03 PM Post #3,355 of 5,950
Quote:

Originally Posted by Scott_Tarlow /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Look what came into the mail today(the zune). Too bad my camera sucks, because this thing is so pretty. Yea, the Zune HD is one of the best functioning Music players I have ever used. Then again, I really have been liking the zunes to begin with, so take that with a grain of salt.

green looks like vomit. red and green....nightmarish combo.
wink.gif
hehe!

man, I hate these things are not coming with the damn poster. Microsoft is so lame lately.

Oct 1, 2009 at 9:12 PM Post #3,357 of 5,950
Quote:

Originally Posted by Scott_Tarlow /img/forum/go_quote.gif

So we do have colorblind members here at Head-Fi...I thought that was just a myth.
ph34r.gif

Oct 1, 2009 at 9:28 PM Post #3,358 of 5,950
Quote:

Originally Posted by maporter /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Sansa Clip 8gb & Fiio E3

After years of playing around with iPods, spending hundreds of pounds on the latest iPod etc, I've finally found happiness with a Clip costing me £39.99 and a Fiio E3 for £4.99 - If only I'd read and believed all the glowing comments of this little MP3 player & Amp on Head-Fi first, I'd have saved myself enough money for some decent IEM's !!

I can't wait for the Clip+ to hit the UK....
wink.gif

I'm also waiting for the Clip+
normal_smile .gif

Where did you get the Fiio for that price?

Oct 1, 2009 at 9:52 PM Post #3,359 of 5,950
Quote:

Originally Posted by TheMarchingMule /img/forum/go_quote.gif
So we do have colorblind members here at Head-Fi...I thought that was just a myth.
ph34r.gif

Surprisingly I am color blind... yet I can see the colors perfectly. Although, apparently these colors look different to me as they do to normal people. At least that's what my eye doctor tells me. Usually I can't differentiate between them. That's one reason why i got these colors, because i was surprised.

As for the zune software... well yea. it sucks. but hopefully I can just manage everything from the Zune HD anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back