Pictures Of Your High End System II (Same Rules Apply)
Sep 14, 2015 at 12:23 PM Post #586 of 1,052
  To be clear, I ordered the M11 through the Dutch distribitor..and chances are your mother has more skills then me
biggrin.gif

I'll go for the dark film over the display, no problem for me, but thanks m8..

hmm ok>

i have extra MCU's laying around, and the MCU programmer tool to install the firmware. Kingwa could forward/email me the firmware for your m11 and I could send you a chip if you pay for shipping. Just a thought. :D

My mom barely knows how to move a mouse...fyi.

but sure :wink:

just trying to help.

Sep 15, 2015 at 5:10 PM Post #588 of 1,052
Does anyone know of a Tube stereo? (Receiver?) recently I got the Tube Schiit Valhalla2 and it's great, now, I wish there was a tube stereo that dosnt cost thousands.
I have a Marantz sr5009 right now,
Is there a tube stereo that would be better?

Sep 16, 2015 at 8:32 AM Post #589 of 1,052
Does anyone know of a Tube stereo? (Receiver?) recently I got the Tube Schiit Valhalla2 and it's great, now, I wish there was a tube stereo that dosnt cost thousands.

Here you go:
http://www.ankaudiokits.com/l1el84.html

Oct 25, 2015 at 4:35 PM Post #591 of 1,052

http://ifi-audio.com/portfolio-view/retro-stereo-50/

Nov 1, 2015 at 10:37 AM Post #595 of 1,052
  I'm sure it sounds quite good as well!  This is an early picture of my system...

Decware with Tannoy!! I'll bet that sounds amazing.

beerchug.gif

Which Torii is that?

Nov 1, 2015 at 4:24 PM Post #597 of 1,052
Thanks, guys! I am now using my Ah! Njoe Toeb 4000 CD player instead of the Emotiva, and I had been using my Prima Luna Prologue 5 amp with 6550's, more power but not as great
treble delineation. I recently talked to Steve Deckert and he recommended swapping in KT66 tubes for my el34's in my Torii MKIII and it really draws me into the music, I'm done!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back