Pico Slim first impressions and reviews thread. See p31 onwards for a couple of solid reviews + pics + useful info.
Apr 25, 2010 at 5:22 AM Post #211 of 939
Quote:

Originally Posted by itsborken /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Another 50 are shipping real soon now per the other thread. Keep in mind the 30 that shipped 'first day' did have a few days of assembly, (charge?), test, and packaging work before they did ship.

yeah I posted as much in the other thread, just abbreviated it in this one. and also like I said there. I think i'm going to stop reading this thread till mine arrives and ignore anything but actual notification of shipping as hearsay. not meaning anything by that, I do understand things come up and cause delays.

Apr 25, 2010 at 7:12 AM Post #212 of 939
Quote:

Originally Posted by marvelousmarvyd
I know this is off topic, but can someone tell me which amp is smaller between the T3 & Pico Slim

The T3 thickness and width is similar to the Slim, but the Slim is a little longer. The lighting in the photo with the demo Slim makes the T3 look slightly thicker, but it's pretty close.

web.jpg

Apr 25, 2010 at 10:23 AM Post #213 of 939
Quote:

Originally Posted by HeadphoneAddict /img/forum/go_quote.gif
The T3 thickness and width is similar to the Slim, but the Slim is a little longer. The lighting in the photo with the demo Slim makes the T3 look slightly thicker, but it's pretty close.

web.jpg

Thanks for the reply and picture its greatly appreciated, I have a chance to acquire another Ipod mini and was looking at one of these amps to pair with it for an ultra portable rig.

Apr 25, 2010 at 10:49 AM Post #214 of 939
Quote:

Originally Posted by marvelousmarvyd /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Thanks for the reply and picture its greatly appreciated, I have a chance to acquire another Ipod mini and was looking at one of these amps to pair with it for an ultra portable rig.

you really dont have to quote the whole picture again..

Apr 25, 2010 at 6:55 PM Post #215 of 939
yes its getting out of hand this pic quoting, often people will do it directly afterwards and with multiple pics. I really dont understand
confused.gif
its rife in the portable rigs gallery too

Apr 26, 2010 at 6:27 PM Post #216 of 939
I was number 2 on the order list and i got number 6. Dosent matter for me, just letting you know that you probably wont get your number on the order list.
As for the sound, for now this is my favorite portable amp for my JH13/16. It really does something special to my iems. Just love it
smily_headphones1.gif

Apr 26, 2010 at 6:58 PM Post #219 of 939
Quote:

Originally Posted by qusp /img/forum/go_quote.gif
yes its getting out of hand this pic quoting, often people will do it directly afterwards and with multiple pics. I really dont understand
confused.gif
its rife in the portable rigs gallery too

Maybe someone with seniority could suggest that the "quote" button should not include graphics?

Apr 26, 2010 at 7:34 PM Post #220 of 939
It's just proper netiquette. The quote button shouldn't change, it is up to the quoter to make the final call. I am guessing this is just the first forum for a lot of people.

Apr 27, 2010 at 12:22 PM Post #224 of 939
Quote:

Originally Posted by Fizban /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Hey, how does the Pico SLIM compare to the Pico original amp?

I have both but have not directly compared them yet, I'll include this when I finish my opinion or mini review. I'll try this comming weekend as I've been focusing on the Slim for the last 2 weeks. Probably won't post my updated opinions for a few more weeks ...

Apr 27, 2010 at 5:35 PM Post #225 of 939
Quote:

Originally Posted by Hellenback /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Maybe someone with seniority could suggest that the "quote" button should not include graphics?

why?? all it takes is a bit of thought and consideration on behalf of the user, quoting images is perfectly fine with me if its called for; all it takes to break the tag is to delete one character in the img tag. it even includes the name of the pic so people still even know what pic you are quoting, if its named appropriately

Users who are viewing this thread

Back