Perfect Seal Custom in-ear monitors
Aug 12, 2016 at 5:53 AM Post #91 of 165
  Just hopped on the last train for Deca Promo.

Ohw? I though that train already had left the station
wink.gif

8e03154r.jpg

Aug 24, 2016 at 12:27 PM Post #98 of 165
Custom Deca has arrived. Sounds as great or better than the demo (due to better seal). Used my great fitting UERR for impressions. Deca fit seems to be perfect. Thanks Mike!

Mine arrived yesterday as well, they are absolutely beautiful, sound and looking! Thank you Mike and Team, looking forward to getting the "All American Shootout" rolling.

Was up till 2:30 last night listening to them, couldn't take them out of my ears. I tried all of my cables and amps.

Aug 24, 2016 at 12:37 PM Post #99 of 165
Custom Deca has arrived. Sounds as great or better than the demo (due to better seal). Used my great fitting UERR for impressions. Deca fit seems to be perfect. Thanks Mike!

Mine arrived yesterday as well, they are absolutely beautiful, sound and looking! Thank you Mike and Team, looking forward to getting the "All American Shootout" rolling.

Was up till 2:30 last night listening to them, couldn't take them out of my ears. I tried all of my cables and amps.

Nice! Maybe some pics and signature sound impressions later on?
rolleyes.gif

Did you both go for silicone?

Aug 24, 2016 at 12:42 PM Post #100 of 165
Nice! Maybe some pics and signature sound impressions later on? :rolleyes:

Did you both go for silicone?

Mine are acrylic, I'll shoot some later this afternoon. I turned Mike and his Team loose on the design, they really are gorgeous.

Aug 25, 2016 at 10:19 AM Post #104 of 165
Wildcatsare1- thanks, you are liking them. I'm looking forward to hearing your thoughts.

Docterrer- they are being worked on. It'll almost be a miracle to get such big speakers in a silicone mold of this size/shape, but rest assured I'm doing my best.

vhsownsbeta- Deca is not available in silicone but if there is enough interest, a 10 driver silicone unit could very well be a possibility.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back