1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

Perfect Seal Custom in-ear monitors

Tags:
First

Back
1 2 3 4 5 6
8 9 10 11
Next

Last
  1. Kerouac

Ohw? I though that train already had left the station [​IMG]
    [​IMG] 

2. ironpeg
    I bought it on the last day 08/05/16.
    Just have a chance to post here.

3. beedee
    What was the promo price?

4. vhsownsbeta

Now that it is over, you don't want to know :wink:

Deca for $1050

5. beedee
    Thanks. No problem though. Congrats to those who got this great deal.  Look forward to reading reviews of the Decas.

6. shotgunshane Contributor
    Custom Deca has arrived. Sounds as great or better than the demo (due to better seal). Used my great fitting UERR for impressions. Deca fit seems to be perfect. Thanks Mike!

Kerouac likes this.
  7. MIke M
    Great, glad to hear it!

8. Wildcatsare1

Mine arrived yesterday as well, they are absolutely beautiful, sound and looking! Thank you Mike and Team, looking forward to getting the "All American Shootout" rolling.

Was up till 2:30 last night listening to them, couldn't take them out of my ears. I tried all of my cables and amps.

9. Kerouac

Nice! Maybe some pics and signature sound impressions later on? [​IMG]

Did you both go for silicone?

10. Wildcatsare1

Mine are acrylic, I'll shoot some later this afternoon. I turned Mike and his Team loose on the design, they really are gorgeous.

11. Docterror

Mike takes ages for silicone. My AR6 has been with him for a reshell for 2 months now and won't be ready for at least another month. 

12. vhsownsbeta

Is Deca available in silicone? 10 drivers in a silicone shell is unbelievable!

13. shotgunshane Contributor

Acrylic. I'll be out of pocket a couple of days but I'll take some pics when I can. I'm sure a full review will follow at some point things are just crazy right now.

14. MIke M
    Wildcatsare1- thanks, you are liking them. I'm looking forward to hearing your thoughts.

Docterrer- they are being worked on. It'll almost be a miracle to get such big speakers in a silicone mold of this size/shape, but rest assured I'm doing my best.

vhsownsbeta- Deca is not available in silicone but if there is enough interest, a 10 driver silicone unit could very well be a possibility.

Docterror likes this.
  15. vhsownsbeta
    cookie.gif

First

Back
1 2 3 4 5 6
8 9 10 11
Next

Last