OPPO PM-1 / PM-2 Loaner Program
Sep 28, 2017 at 12:55 PM Post #707 of 761
Hello you beautiful people!!! Hope you're all having a great week. I have, after another ridiculous USPS headache, received the OPPO PM-1's and my ears haven't been so happy. They sound just as magical as I remembered them sounding. I've heard a MANY of headphones since I had the honor of reviewing these headphones and they still remain my favorite (Yes even more than my HD 800 S [I'll add a comparison in time]). But for now, I do think I'll enjoy my vacation/honeymoon/1 year anniversary with family, friends, and amazing music.

Dec 1, 2017 at 5:20 AM Post #715 of 761
hey,
i recently got myself the oppo pm2. I reall like the sound and thhe comfort of the headphone. However, not that it bothers me, but does anyone agree that the earpad openings are very slim? on me, it sits more like a big on-ear can with huge padding. no way I am fitting my ear into that opening. as i said, doesn´t bother me at all. was just wondering..

Jan 26, 2018 at 10:13 PM Post #717 of 761
Does anyone know if the PM-1 program for Unit 1 is still active? It seems that the last two people have had it for a combined two months. Heck, the last post in this thread was almost two months ago.

Jan 27, 2018 at 8:19 AM Post #719 of 761
Does anyone know if the PM-1 program for Unit 1 is still active? It seems that the last two people have had it for a combined two months. Heck, the last post in this thread was almost two months ago.
Tex Irie recieved them 26 of November. Not sure the status now. I had health isues in Nov and was ill for a few weeks in nov and thats why i had them for 3 weeks. I appologise for that, but sent them on as quickle as i could.

Jan 27, 2018 at 12:21 PM Post #720 of 761

I sent the PM-1 headphones to Jim Spec on 1/15/2018 and was delivered on 1/19/2018. I also notified Jiffy Squid on the day I sent them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back