On-ear headphones $50-$100
Jan 17, 2013 at 12:07 AM Post #32 of 48
Im just assuming right now but, if you want something portable it means you will be using them on the go. From what Ive read Grado headphones are NOT on the go headphones, they have 0 isolation and leak like a speaker.

I will stick my my recommendation of the Noontec Zoros, they are incredible for their price, which right now is $72.99 for the red and white, and $74.99 for the black

http://www.amazon.com/Red-Professional-Reinforced-Technology-Headphones/dp/B007OWT1VG

What do you mean by technical stuff?

Jan 17, 2013 at 12:23 AM Post #36 of 48
EQing means equalizing, flat sound means they are closer to a natural audio response, not emphasized in any particular areas such as bass or treble.

But since they are flat the equalizing comes into play quite well and they can be easily tuned to have increased bass/treble/vocals, or any other settings you may want.

Jan 17, 2013 at 12:30 AM Post #37 of 48
Quote:
EQing means equalizing, flat sound means they are closer to a natural audio response, not emphasized in any particular areas such as bass or treble.

But since they are flat the equalizing comes into play quite well and they can be easily tuned to have increased bass/treble/vocals, or any other settings you may want.

oh, ok thanks do u know anything about the seinheiser 218's

Jan 17, 2013 at 12:31 AM Post #38 of 48
Never owned them or tried them. Im still trying to figure out how you couldnt like the Zoros.

Jan 17, 2013 at 1:11 AM Post #40 of 48
They are adjustable, and are quite flexible, honestly I think you should give them a chance.

Jan 17, 2013 at 8:13 AM Post #43 of 48
Like I mentioned, If you can get away with the open back design go for the Grado SR80i, and you will enjoy them right out of whatever you plug them into, without an amp or equalizer.

Jan 17, 2013 at 9:40 AM Post #45 of 48
Quote:

These are a good option, But with rock music at least for me it's hit or miss.  Some sound Great most sounds average at best.  My pick:  Look at this thread.
http://www.head-fi.org/t/646321/50us-headphones-for-metal

Users who are viewing this thread

Back