Official HF-2 Serial Number List
Oct 6, 2009 at 3:54 AM Post #422 of 657
Almost at the end - waiting for # 500 to close the clubhouse doors - and what a party shall ensue. Sure is a nice feeling to be a member of the club!

Oct 6, 2009 at 4:05 AM Post #423 of 657
OMG.

Stupid customs has my package. They sent me a letter and apparently I have to pay a $60USD goods and services tax. Never had this before and I'm not happy >:[

Is tax charged on it in USA too? Am I being taxed by TWO governments?

Oct 6, 2009 at 3:48 PM Post #424 of 657
Just got my email saying they've shipped!
biggrin.gif

"Your order shipped Oct 2nd via Priority
Mail. "

Oct 6, 2009 at 7:36 PM Post #426 of 657
Congrats toooooo the Chungster......Thar She Blows....very excited for you too, Father Schu!
Last call for the HF-2s!....as charliex said, the doors are closing!

Oct 6, 2009 at 7:59 PM Post #427 of 657
Quote:

Originally Posted by fraseyboy /img/forum/go_quote.gif
OMG.

Stupid customs has my package. They sent me a letter and apparently I have to pay a $60USD goods and services tax. Never had this before and I'm not happy >:[

Nope, you didn't pay Us taxes .. but of course americans paid their respective taxes.

I'm ready to pay mine....customs just got my package yesterday... should be released by the end of the week... the end is near !

Oct 6, 2009 at 8:50 PM Post #428 of 657
Quote:

Originally Posted by fraseyboy /img/forum/go_quote.gif
OMG.

Had no tax on mine here in the U.S.... Just NZ getting their "fair share" I guess...

Oct 6, 2009 at 9:29 PM Post #430 of 657
PS - No TTVJ Brick & Mortar in MA(my home state) so....No taxes paid in the US(this is the age of the Internet and I doubt it will last forever but I'm loving it while I can).

Oct 6, 2009 at 11:13 PM Post #432 of 657
Quote:

Originally Posted by rental_magica /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I don't know how many HF-2 were made. But definitely more than 500s because mine is #520

Very interesting! Congrats on your HF2, looks like your top # for now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back