Official Free FLAC File Music Sharing Thread
Jul 22, 2022 at 3:49 PM Post #8,357 of 9,621
I'll be slowing down significantly on the posting front from today on. Life's kicking my butt. Work is hectic like really hectic. I had to fight to save my businesses during COVID after several partners up and left. They didn't think we could survive COVID, they were wrong, really wrong. :triumph: I'm clean through the other side now and business is crazy busy and booming. I've also taken on a new role I've been dreaming my whole life about. Mrs T and I had twin girls during COVID and I don't want them to think "Who's this strange dude?" as well. I want to spend as much time as I can with them. I don't just want to be a Sperm Donor Dad.

As Mrs T put it "You're so busy, you're going to leave the house one morning and meet yourself coming back home" :confounded:

Something had to give, Looks like it'll be most of head-fi.

At best I'll be slowing down a lot, at worst I may be dropping head-fi from my "to-do list".

I'll try and do what I can here but no promises :thumbsup:

Just thought I owed the followers (including guests :stuck_out_tongue:) and fellow posters a reason as to why I may not be around as much.

Peace

Taff​
Congratulations on the birth of your twins. I gather from what you say that they were not born "yesterday", but this when we found out so Congratulations on their birth is appropriate.

Thank you very much for making the time to post regularly, it took some of us away from gear to focus on music even if for a short time.

Hopefully we will get the pleasure of the occasional post from you.

Cheers!

Jul 23, 2022 at 5:34 AM Post #8,358 of 9,621
Congrats on the twins, I myself have new twins :)
Congrats, twins are fun. I've got 2 girls Freyja and Kimi, just turned 2. They're a handful. Freyja is 11 minutes older and knows it, she's the bossy one :smiling_imp: Takes after her Dad. Kimi just does everything that Freyja does, they're in their own bubble most of the time. They cry and show off when they're separated, not that it happens that often. It's the best feeling knowing that if all goes well, they'll be tight for life.

My wife's Danish so we wanted them to know their roots so chose Danish names. They'll grow up Welsh but will know their Danish side. My wife's a twin too, I feel left out sometimes :smile:

We got pregnant by accident, we agreed not to have Children but it's the dumbest thing we ever decided. I think we're both natural parents and didn't know it. They're our life, everything else just doesn't matter that much anymore.

Jul 23, 2022 at 5:52 AM Post #8,360 of 9,621
Tomi Ramu

a0615431277_10.jpg

https://music.businesscasual.biz/album/strangely-familiar-dreamland

Electronic / Future Funk. No Email Address Required. 378.6MB.

Jul 23, 2022 at 7:30 AM Post #8,361 of 9,621
Congrats, twins are fun. I've got 2 girls Freyja and Kimi, just turned 2. They're a handful. Freyja is 11 minutes older and knows it, she's the bossy one :smiling_imp: Takes after her Dad. Kimi just does everything that Freyja does, they're in their own bubble most of the time. They cry and show off when they're separated, not that it happens that often. It's the best feeling knowing that if all goes well, they'll be tight for life.

My wife's Danish so we wanted them to know their roots so chose Danish names. They'll grow up Welsh but will know their Danish side. My wife's a twin too, I feel left out sometimes :smile:

We got pregnant by accident, we agreed not to have Children but it's the dumbest thing we ever decided. I think we're both natural parents and didn't know it. They're our life, everything else just doesn't matter that much anymore.
If only I could press the like button 100x's. I really really like those names. I've got 2 boys, going on 5 months. Rowan, is one minute older than Lennon. First kids, and can't even imagine only having the one. It would feel weird. Loving having twins. Means twice as many headphones for birthdays :p

Jul 23, 2022 at 8:28 AM Post #8,363 of 9,621
If only I could press the like button 100x's. I really really like those names. I've got 2 boys, going on 5 months. Rowan, is one minute older than Lennon. First kids, and can't even imagine only having the one. It would feel weird. Loving having twins. Means twice as many headphones for birthdays :p
I get the feeling that the name Lennon is definitely Music Inspired :stuck_out_tongue:

Jul 23, 2022 at 8:34 AM Post #8,364 of 9,621
I get the feeling that the name Lennon is definitely Music Inspired :stuck_out_tongue:
To a degree. But I think it's unique for a first name and and sounds good with his brother's name Rowan. Plus I like the nickname Lenny (white), without being called Leonard. :p

Jul 23, 2022 at 9:14 PM Post #8,365 of 9,621

Users who are viewing this thread

Back