Official Free FLAC File Music Sharing Thread
May 3, 2020 at 2:43 PM Post #6,286 of 9,716
menghapus-file-dengan-kondisi-tertentu-di-linux.jpg

For a couple of days leading up to and including 1st May all I had was emails telling me that Bandcamp were waiving their fee (circa 100 + a day) so you could probably delete most of them. I'd say 29th, 30th April and May 1st. All I had yesterday was emails thanking people for taking part in it, so probably them as well :smiley:

You could probably forget about catching up, delete them all and start afresh. Less of a headache that way. It's what I did when I left the Forum for 18 months.

If the downloads are that good, they'll find their way to you again :thumbsup:

Last edited:
May 5, 2020 at 9:51 AM Post #6,291 of 9,716
menghapus-file-dengan-kondisi-tertentu-di-linux.jpg

For a couple of days leading up to and including 1st May all I had was emails telling me that Bandcamp were waiving their fee (circa 100 + a day) so you could probably delete most of them. I'd say 29th, 30th April and May 1st. All I had yesterday was emails thanking people for taking part in it, so probably them as well :smiley:

You could probably forget about catching up, delete them all and start afresh. Less of a headache that way. It's what I did when I left the Forum for 18 months.

If the downloads are that good, they'll find their way to you again :thumbsup:
I just spent 10 min deleting 200 promo emails from last week; goes much more quickly with gmail keyboard shortcuts + searching for "T shirts", "just announced", "entire discography" and other instant-delete search terms. Still even doing 100 deletes a day it's going to take over a month to get through it all, so I really need to unsubscribe and consider just deleting everything from 2019 and starting over

Users who are viewing this thread

Back