Official Free FLAC File Music Sharing Thread
Jul 3, 2018 at 5:08 PM Post #2,986 of 9,621
Gryflet

Stoner / Progressive Rock / Psychadelic. No Email Address Required. 186.6MB.

Other NYP releases on their page.

200 Pages :astonished: Congrats fellow posters :clap:

Last edited:
Jul 4, 2018 at 7:39 AM Post #2,994 of 9,621
I don't download everything I post so if you download something that I've posted and it is 24 Bit and it doesn't say so in the post, please PM me and let me know and I'll update the posting(s).:thumbsup:

Last edited:
Jul 4, 2018 at 8:02 AM Post #2,997 of 9,621
I don't download everything I post so if you download something that I've posted and it is 24 Bit and it doesn't say so in the post, please PM me and let me know and I'll update the posting(s).:thumbsup:
I was just thinking about this concept; I've finally reached a new phase in the evolution of a head-fier where I download more music than I can possibly listen to. I haven't sorted my downloads in months (almost 600 folders & singles to sort). So, now I'm forced to be more picky about what I actually download.

Would be neat if someone made a graph/meme showing the evolution of the head-fier at some point (not sure what phases would come after this one; reminds me of the concept of synaptic pruning: rapid expansion followed by selective loss of unneeded parts: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Synaptic_pruning)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back