Official Free FLAC File Music Sharing Thread
Jun 8, 2015 at 2:27 AM Post #571 of 9,612
  I got a good four concerts from the Archive. Two old, two new. I'll be enjoying them all day at work tomorrow. :)

Damien Rice's new album has some great songs, but I haven't been able to really enjoy them except off YouTube, when he's performing them live. His studio records are so tame, and I hate the synthesized orchestra. Live, however... the man has no equal.
popcorn.gif

Thanks again. I really have been looking for this for years.The torrent sites have nothing on The Archive.

Those on the Archive allow their shows to be "taped" so it's all good and legal too.

Jun 14, 2015 at 7:44 PM Post #572 of 9,612
Origin - Evanescence

Download

Amy and Ben of Evanescence gave permission for all their demos and pre-Fallen albums to be downloaded for free, and there's FLACs of all 4, along with some miscellaneous songs here. Haven't listened to anything but Origin yet, and it is great. I expected pretty low sound quality from a demo, but it (Origin) actually sounds great.

Jun 14, 2015 at 7:50 PM Post #573 of 9,612
  Origin - Evanescence

Download

Amy and Ben of Evanescence gave permission for all their demos and pre-Fallen albums to be downloaded for free, and there's FLACs of all 4, along with some miscellaneous songs here. Haven't listened to anything but Origin yet, and it is great. I expected pretty low sound quality from a demo, but it (Origin) actually sounds great.

Great find!

Jun 14, 2015 at 7:54 PM Post #574 of 9,612
Dont know if this has been posted but while searching around the web i came across this site [REMOVED]

It has lots of genres in FLAC all for free

DO NOT USE THAT SITE ITS ILLEGITIMATE 
frown.gif

Jun 14, 2015 at 9:25 PM Post #577 of 9,612
Oh man didnt realize it was so :frowning2: now i feel kinduv bad for posting it 

Jun 14, 2015 at 10:01 PM Post #578 of 9,612
It happens. Thats what the edit button is for. :) I thought it was funny when I saw the Japan CD then flipped a page and Saw some bigger names.

Jun 15, 2015 at 8:44 PM Post #579 of 9,612
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back