Official Free FLAC File Music Sharing Thread
Oct 29, 2016 at 9:32 AM Post #1,687 of 9,651
No Reason by Fodiator
Ambient electronic rock (like the last one but more electronic)
NOTE: turns out this album has strange/sometimes annoying lyrics.  I can't delete this post for some reason, so just be warned :frowning2:
email needed

Nov 3, 2016 at 5:28 PM Post #1,692 of 9,651
  Thank you for this!

No problem!

A few months ago, one of the more frequent posters (perhaps taffy2207) suggested an efficient thanking/suggestion system:
Just give the posts that you like Reputation (click the little thumbs up icon and optionally leave a comment).

That way, everyone gets more rep and we avoid having a lot more posts than albums/tracks :) !

Also, it's no trouble posting albums; it only takes 1-2 min if it's on Bandcamp (using their embed feature).  Let me know if you want help on how to do that.

Nov 5, 2016 at 9:21 PM Post #1,694 of 9,651
Incipient by Dex Arson
Dubstep/Drum&Bass (some explicit lyrics on last track)
email required

Hope you all aren't suffering genre-whiplash...
basshead.gif

Nov 11, 2016 at 7:40 PM Post #1,695 of 9,651
  No problem!

A few months ago, one of the more frequent posters (perhaps taffy2207) suggested an efficient thanking/suggestion system:
Just give the posts that you like Reputation (click the little thumbs up icon and optionally leave a comment).

That way, everyone gets more rep and we avoid having a lot more posts than albums/tracks :) !

Also, it's no trouble posting albums; it only takes 1-2 min if it's on Bandcamp (using their embed feature).  Let me know if you want help on how to do that.

Awhile ago I was wondering where everyone has gone...you're the only person still contributing in this thread! I hope lots of people benefit from all the effort you've made. It would be a shame if everyone has simply stopped caring about the free FLAC thread. I mean, who doesn't want free music, ya know?!

I can't remember if I shared this link here before, but in the past I started a similar thread with lots of free music. It's mostly redundant due to the existence of this one, but anyone who wants to can share MP3, DSD, etc. there.

http://www.head-fi.org/t/731523/the-free-music-thread-100-legal-downloads-of-all-formats

Users who are viewing this thread

Back