Norne Audio (Was: Norse Audio): Feedback & Impression Thread
May 21, 2013 at 2:35 AM Post #481 of 6,461
Alex,

Your order was confirmed and is now in process.  You will receive notification as soon as your order has shipped with tracking.  

Thank you for your order.  

Regards,

Trevor

Got this e-mail from Trevor. It's been exactly one month and one day since I received it. No word from him since. 

May 21, 2013 at 3:14 AM Post #482 of 6,461
While we're all prob eager to hear from him I think that it's best we be patient and let him do what he has to do to keep Norse going
L3000.gif

May 21, 2013 at 11:19 AM Post #483 of 6,461
Quote:
While we're all prob eager to hear from him I think that it's best we be patient and let him do what he has to do to keep Norse going
L3000.gif

This. I'm too waiting on a few cables Man7rah, and Trevor has emailed me basically the exact email. I would honestly sum it up that Trevor is having some serious issues, it is not like him to slack at all, so what ever he is dealing with needs to take 1st priority. He is a great guy, so I'd, being patient is all we can really do. 

May 21, 2013 at 12:30 PM Post #485 of 6,461
Quote:
Got this e-mail from Trevor. It's been exactly one month and one day since I received it. No word from him since. 

Hey Man7rah,
I had completed my order and received the same message but 6 weeks ago. I wouldn't worry. Obviously, Trevor has had some problems recently. Whatever they are, he did say that unless you received a cancellation email, that your order would be fulfilled. Probably wait times are affected as well, although I didn't get an estimate. 

I am anxious about receiving my cables, but in the current situation, I think it best to be patient and rest assured you will get your stuff.

I hope Trevor gets stuff sorted out when possible because I need some interconnects! I'm not ordering from anyone else until I hear what's going on with Norse.

BTW- Anybody have a set of Norse RCA interconnects they want to part with?

May 21, 2013 at 2:28 PM Post #486 of 6,461
For those waiting, I can assure that you will receive your cables.  All older pending orders are being finished, they just had a much longer delay than expected unfortunately.  But they are moving along speedily right now. 

Apologies again, and I do thank you all kindly for having such amazing patience waiting for your cables. 

May 21, 2013 at 2:36 PM Post #487 of 6,461
Quote:
For those waiting, I can assure that you will receive your cables.  All older pending orders are being finished, they just had a much longer delay than expected unfortunately.  But they are moving along speedily right now. 

Apologies again, and I do thank you all kindly for having such amazing patience waiting for your cables. 

Nice, thanks for the post Trevor. I'm glad things are getting sorted out. It seems all of us are behind you 100%. Just a testament to how loyal some of your customers have become. I will say, I haven't found another company that puts the care and fine craftsmanship into their products as you have. Oh, and don't forget about that excellent customer service. It isn't hard to wait patiently for you or the company you have built IMO. 

May 21, 2013 at 8:25 PM Post #488 of 6,461
Quote:

Nice, thanks for the post Trevor. I'm glad things are getting sorted out. It seems all of us are behind you 100%. Just a testament to how loyal some of your customers have become. I will say, I haven't found another company that puts the care and fine craftsmanship into their products as you have. Oh, and don't forget about that excellent customer service. It isn't hard to wait patiently for you or the company you have built IMO. 

X2 Greed, well said.

May 22, 2013 at 1:49 AM Post #490 of 6,461
To temper all that lovely fanboyism I have to confess that having my order cancelled 1 and half month after having paid for my cable wasn't a very pleasant experience.
but I still wish Trevor the best with whatever mysterious issues is having...

May 22, 2013 at 2:12 AM Post #491 of 6,461
Quote:
To temper all that lovely fanboyism I have to confess that having my order cancelled 1 and half month after having paid for my cable wasn't a very pleasant experience.
but I still wish Trevor the best with whatever mysterious issues is having...

this made my burst out laughing cause it's kinda true but in all seriousness that does suck

May 22, 2013 at 5:51 PM Post #492 of 6,461
Indeed the canceling of certain orders and refunding was something that just had to be done. 
If things went the way I had desired everyone would have their cables in hand as quick as possible. 

But I completely understand the frustration, as I would be completely frustrated if in your place as well. 
It is just something that happened completely out of left field. 

Again I am truly sorry, and I really do appreciate the support in spite of the recent issues. 

May 26, 2013 at 10:24 PM Post #493 of 6,461
Quote:

That's a great news Trevor.

It seems that your issues might have been settled.

Just a thought, since we're all know that you're pretty tied-up due to your current issues, I think it could be a bit comforting if you could give a quick regular update status on the orders so that we are not wondering in the darkness. Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back