Norne Audio (Was: Norse Audio): Feedback & Impression Thread
Jul 1, 2020 at 2:43 PM Post #4,411 of 6,461
How long did it take from order to shipping/you getting it?

I'd love to get one of these, but i fear waiting forever (even a week or two is forever IMO)

It was about 2.5 weeks roughly I believe... Trevor emailed me asking if I wanted to wait for the new upgraded wiring though, so that added a week or so. I am also very patient, and was not in a rush :) It is a fantastic cable.

Jul 3, 2020 at 2:32 PM Post #4,412 of 6,461
Is it normal to place an order from Norne online, and Email them about switching something in the order and them still not responding after over a week?

Jul 3, 2020 at 2:39 PM Post #4,413 of 6,461
Is it normal to place an order from Norne online, and Email them about switching something in the order and them still not responding after over a week?
Possible, die can bump your email with an reminder every 48h.

He is extremely busy so there might be a delay in response. However I am sure that everything you want to get switched will be right in the end

Jul 3, 2020 at 2:50 PM Post #4,414 of 6,461
Trevor is a stright-up professional. A truly skilled craftsman. The delay is due to the fact that he is working hard. Have patience. What you are getting is not some simple cable. He will stand behind everything he does. You'd be hard pressed to find someone so dedicated and skilled at he does. I've had to wait for some stuff but was absolutely floored at what I received. I could spend time just staring at the pieces he delivers.

Use the email directly from his site, he sometimes disappears from headfi.

Last edited:
Jul 3, 2020 at 2:53 PM Post #4,415 of 6,461
Trevor is a stright-up professional. A truly skilled craftsman. The delay is due to the fact that he is working hard. Have patience. What you are getting is not some simple cable. He will stand behind everything he does. You'd be hard pressed to find someone so dedicated and skilled at he does. I've had to wait for some stuff but was absolutely floored at what I received. I could spend time just staring at the pieces he delivers.

Use the email directly from his site, he sometimes disappears from headfi.
I kinda figured that was the case. I have seen how immaculate his wires are, which was one of the main reasons I ordered one. Appreciate the response.

Jul 3, 2020 at 2:56 PM Post #4,416 of 6,461
I kinda figured that was the case. I have seen how immaculate his wires are, which was one of the main reasons I ordered one. Appreciate the response.

What did you order? What gear will you use it with? Just curious...

Jul 3, 2020 at 2:57 PM Post #4,417 of 6,461
What did you order? What gear will you use it with? Just curious...
I ordered the Draug 3SC, will use it with my Verite closed I have coming in off of my HPA-1. Hyped for a nice cable.

Jul 3, 2020 at 2:58 PM Post #4,418 of 6,461
Nice. Sounds like a decent combo. That should sing for you. Please post some picts and impressions once you get it.

Jul 4, 2020 at 10:58 AM Post #4,420 of 6,461
I ordered the Draug 3SC, will use it with my Verite closed I have coming in off of my HPA-1. Hyped for a nice cable.

I am going to get this cable also and will be using on VC and LCD-4
Trevor is waiting on some copper splitter's with the silver inlay, and that is what I want.

Can't wait to see yours when you receive it

Jul 4, 2020 at 11:02 AM Post #4,421 of 6,461
I am going to get this cable also and will be using on VC and LCD-4
Trevor is waiting on some copper splitter's with the silver inlay, and that is what I want.

Can't wait to see yours when you receive it
Nice man! That cable is number 1 on my wishlist at the moment, and I will own one some day.

Jul 4, 2020 at 12:23 PM Post #4,422 of 6,461
Excited for mine as well. Would take 4-6 weeks. Trevor is very busy. Once I get them I will order two amps, test both, return one, then go back into hiding for several years so I don't get tempted to buy anything else.

Last edited:
Jul 4, 2020 at 2:33 PM Post #4,423 of 6,461
Excited for mine as well. Would take 4-6 weeks. Trevor is very busy. Once I get them I will order two amps, test both, return one, then go back into hiding for several years so I don't get tempted to buy anything else.

Man, if I had a piece of audio gear for every time I’ve said this...

Oh, wait—I do.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back