Norne Audio (Was: Norse Audio): Feedback & Impression Thread
May 3, 2017 at 1:56 PM Post #2,776 of 6,493

PM Sent.

update to all:

Sorry I have not been on much yet with the new site, still finding my way around right now.
I recently had to get my main office computer system fully replaced (now OSX instead of Windows)
which caused some email reply delays (this was my go to system). Still getting used to it a bit as I was always a PC guy before. But I am up running smoothly now.

All pending emails should be replied to today, so if you do not
get a reply today please send me another via site contact form.

May 3, 2017 at 2:00 PM Post #2,777 of 6,493
Anyone know what the cloth is for in the cable box?

It is a high quality printed micro-fiber cloth.
I personally believe in functional packaging components.
We have various plated metal splitters it helps to remove finger prints on certain ones
over time. Of course you can keep your computer screens clean with it if desired as well,
or you can polish your cans. :wink:

May 3, 2017 at 4:17 PM Post #2,778 of 6,493
Order #4368 (ordered since Nov 2016)

Hi Trevor, I have just resent you a new email and hope it finds you in good order.

Thank you...

Last edited:
May 4, 2017 at 2:02 PM Post #2,779 of 6,493
Order #4368 (ordered since Nov 2016)
Thank you...

I apologize this was one I missed.
But you will be highly rewarded with nice compensation for my error.
Email was sent for this offer.
edit: tracking number was forwarded in email

edit (to all):

Just a quick update, I have been getting close to my goal as previously stated with the backlog
and getting back to 3-4 weeks wait very soon on most items. I am of course making sure I have not missed anything else and still working diligently to finally clear out absolutely everything on or before April 15 by next week.
Thank you all for the patience with me.

Last edited:
May 4, 2017 at 9:00 PM Post #2,781 of 6,493
The Draug 2 is the perfect complement to the hd800 with that wonderful healthy dose of warmth added to the signature. Thanks for mine Trevor! This is the best that I've heard the hd800. :beerchug:

May 16, 2017 at 1:40 AM Post #2,783 of 6,493
Trevor, what is the status on the Silvergarde cotton core?

May 25, 2017 at 9:47 AM Post #2,787 of 6,493
I'm using the Draug 2 for my Ethers. Wonderful combination. Great clarity of detail but retaining the warm signature. I also use this with my Lyr 2 so has even deeper warmth, which I love.
8770929_thumb.jpg

Last edited:
May 27, 2017 at 1:10 PM Post #2,790 of 6,493
Hello,

Following your advice, i went on the website, and i'm not too familiar with all these options!!!
Just to make sure, regarding the termination option, i want to simply connect to a chord mojo, i see only 1 option (?):
LH labs (all) geek out v2 3.5mm trrs (eidolic black barrel)
Am i correct? is it the only one to choose from?

For the other options, is there a place where you can see the result, i didn't find really...

Thanks again

Users who are viewing this thread

Back