Norne Audio (Was: Norse Audio): Feedback & Impression Thread
Nov 30, 2016 at 9:33 AM Post #2,416 of 6,511
enter the Black Friday code, and you will still get the discount

Confirmed...I used their Black Friday code to order a Norne Draig 2 balanced cable for my Sennheiser HE800s this morning and the code worked.

Nov 30, 2016 at 11:11 AM Post #2,418 of 6,511

The Draug 2c was -7% on top of holiday discount, and now the 7% off is gone. Assume same with Therium.

Draug 2c also has the free metal splitter til 11/30.

Oh, so the code still works, but the price has gone up.
Oh well, I can only blame myself for being so indecisive over color options. =((

Nov 30, 2016 at 11:57 AM Post #2,419 of 6,511

The Draug 2c was -7% on top of holiday discount, and now the 7% off is gone. Assume same with Therium.

Draug 2c also has the free metal splitter til 11/30.

Oh, so the code still works, but the price has gone up.
Oh well, I can only blame myself for being so indecisive over color options. =((

I think the Black Friday sales is still on...but the new products introduction price are now removed and gone back to full price 

Nov 30, 2016 at 3:01 PM Post #2,420 of 6,511
I would like to custom order a Draug V2 extension cord with 4-pin XLR male to female terminations for one of my cans using the Black Friday deals option.  Does anyone know how I can do that on the site?

Nov 30, 2016 at 8:30 PM Post #2,421 of 6,511
  I would like to custom order a Draug V2 extension cord with 4-pin XLR male to female terminations for one of my cans using the Black Friday deals option.  Does anyone know how I can do that on the site?

Never mind. I got in touch with Trevor, and he told me what to do about this.

Patrick

Dec 1, 2016 at 6:48 AM Post #2,422 of 6,511
Hi Trevor,

I ordered one Therium Series Pure Silver OCC Litz a couple of hours ago and the BLK16 code was still accepted. Is that ok cause it's on Dec 01? And I'm wondering how long the building will take?

Best

Dec 1, 2016 at 8:55 PM Post #2,423 of 6,511

Just a quick update: 
Code will still work until Saturday likely.  Probably final cutoff 12/3 (maybe late on 12/2).
It would have ended already but there were some things that never got listed as was originally intended, so that is the reason for the extension.

I will be trying to get all pending emails emails answered this evening, and hopefully
I do not miss any. 

Dec 3, 2016 at 9:55 PM Post #2,425 of 6,511
  Just a quick update: 
Code will still work until Saturday likely.  Probably final cutoff 12/3 (maybe late on 12/2).
It would have ended already but there were some things that never got listed as was originally intended, so that is the reason for the extension.

I will be trying to get all pending emails emails answered this evening, and hopefully
I do not miss any. 

Hey, just emailed you again (3rd time this week for the BFS).  You never replied.  

Dec 4, 2016 at 4:48 AM Post #2,427 of 6,511
looking for a nice silver cable for my EE athena - is there anyone here that owned both whiplash twag v3 and norne therium for their ciems ?

any impressions/comparisons ?

Dec 4, 2016 at 3:31 PM Post #2,428 of 6,511
Could I get comments from Norne users who opted for a mini-xlr connector termination, with series adapter tails to connect to devices?

How is the mini xlr working for you, any regrets? How is the weight of the mini xlr once you mate a male and female? How secure is the connection? Etc.

Any general commentary on the pros and cons of the various termination options would be appreciated. My device connection needs are: 4-pin xlr (for Cavalli Liquid Carbon); 1/4" (for general purpose); balanced 3.5mm 4 pole (for Hifiman DAP). My main decision right now is picking between the standard xlr and mini xlr.

Also -- if you went with a cable terminated in a mini-xlr, and used heathrone adapter, plus a tail, that's a whole bunch of adapters/connectors between you and the source. Is this a problem? You'd be going: headphones -> Headthone adapter -> primary cable -> mini xlr adapter -> device.

Dec 4, 2016 at 5:17 PM Post #2,429 of 6,511
To gsr and iron Pm's were just sent.

Currently I am out of office due to unavoidable and necessary travels. I will return this Monday evening. I am trying to get emails answered via mobile device, so please bear with me. On Monday emails will pick back up, but I am trying to get to as many as I can while away.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back