Norne Audio (Was: Norse Audio): Feedback & Impression Thread
Jan 31, 2016 at 1:04 PM Post #1,818 of 6,459
Hey Trevor,

I've sent 3 emails since your first reply and haven't heard back. Its been a couple weeks I think. Just wondering if you are still up for building that adapter. 

Jan 31, 2016 at 1:35 PM Post #1,819 of 6,459
In all due respect: "a couple of weeks"??
Some of us are still waiting for our orders from Black Friday 2015.
That being said, my experience with Trevor so far has been very good communication, and from everything I've read, his products are worth the wait. 
I can't speak for Trevor...but sometimes LIFE gets in the way.
Patience is not my strong suit, but in this case, I feel that the reward in the end will be well worth it!
size]

Jan 31, 2016 at 1:43 PM Post #1,820 of 6,459
  Hey Trevor,

I've sent 3 emails since your first reply and haven't heard back. Its been a couple weeks I think. Just wondering if you are still up for building that adapter. 

I'm just a lurker on this thread. Still trying to decide on my next headphone before I think about cables.

But anyone who spends any time on this thread should know that virtually everyone who has dealt with Trevor is in the end very happy, and says it was worth the right.

Every time someone posts a negative comment about a particular business, it can have an impact on that person's bottom line profit. Seems to me that public negative comments should be limited to extreme situations. With all due respect, your post doesn't seem to justify airing it publicly. 

Jan 31, 2016 at 2:20 PM Post #1,821 of 6,459
  I'm just a lurker on this thread. Still trying to decide on my next headphone before I think about cables.

But anyone who spends any time on this thread should know that virtually everyone who has dealt with Trevor is in the end very happy, and says it was worth the right.

Every time someone posts a negative comment about a particular business, it can have an impact on that person's bottom line profit. Seems to me that public negative comments should be limited to extreme situations. With all due respect, your post doesn't seem to justify airing it publicly. 

+1.............Worth the wait. 

Jan 31, 2016 at 3:17 PM Post #1,823 of 6,459

Got you PM thank you, will run a search for your email in the inbox right now and get back to you.

p.s. / edit
I fully admit up front that I have missed some emails,  it can happen, I am certainly not perfect.  I try to get to them all certainly. 
I spend a ton of hours every day in the workshop helping get builds completed and have to schedule a certain time period only each day
right now to actually answer emails, the best way to do it at this time.  However when on breaks and such during the course of a  work day I will
shoot off quick replies as well.  If you ever do not receive a reply
definitely shooting a PM like you did can help me to run a quick search and see what was missed
or why it was missed.  I will always check here as well quickly and see if anyone needs support. 
Thanks for hanging in there, and a reply will be sent your way shortly today. 

Jan 31, 2016 at 3:32 PM Post #1,824 of 6,459
  In all due respect: "a couple of weeks"??
Some of us are still waiting for our orders from Black Friday 2015.
That being said, my experience with Trevor so far has been very good communication, and from everything I've read, his products are worth the wait. 
I can't speak for Trevor...but sometimes LIFE gets in the way.
Patience is not my strong suit, but in this case, I feel that the reward in the end will be well worth it!
size]

Whoa whoa whoa, slow down there. I haven't even finalized an order yet, its been a couple weeks since I originally heard back from Trevor, not since I placed an order. I wasn't complaining. It wasn't a negative comment. It was just a "Hey, wondered if you got my emails?"

Again. Whoa. I posted nothing negative. All I did was ask if Trevor had gotten my emails as I hadn't heard back from him for a couple weeks since he originally replied. I wasn't complaining, or saying anything negative. I would like to order with Norne, as they seem like great cables from a great guy from what everyone says. That is all, nothing bad from me. 

I apologize if my comment came across as negative, that certainly was not my intent. 

Jan 31, 2016 at 3:54 PM Post #1,826 of 6,459
nothing wrong with the post, totally understandable if an email gets missed. 

I do appreciate everyone's support and understanding regardless, so thanks guys. 

I will be working on emails for the next couple of hours, so hopefully the large majority get answered soon. 

Jan 31, 2016 at 4:16 PM Post #1,827 of 6,459
  nothing wrong with the post, totally understandable if an email gets missed. 

I do appreciate everyone's support and understanding regardless, so thanks guys. 

I will be working on emails for the next couple of hours, so hopefully the large majority get answered soon. 

I'll be grabbing a cable soon enough for my ARIA ciems, once they arrive. I want to give my first impressions with the stock cable first and compare with yours. The norse cables are sooooo damn gorgeous. You've always been my go-to company for cables. (nothing beats your care for your customers and the effort you put in your work)

Cheers, keep up the good work !

Feb 1, 2016 at 10:08 AM Post #1,828 of 6,459
I ordered a set for my new Ether headphones, paid via PayPal (11/2/15) and received confirmation. No cables or even a sorry, running late, or awaiting materials, notification yet. Was quoted about a 3 week delivery. 3 months at this point.

Feb 1, 2016 at 10:15 AM Post #1,829 of 6,459
I ordered a set for my new Ether headphones, paid via PayPal (11/2/15) and received confirmation. No cables or even a sorry, running late, or awaiting materials, notification yet. Was quoted about a 3 week delivery. 3 months at this point.

Depending on the specs of your cable, it's possible some things may of been on back order. But I have waited that long before, and it's worth it to me. Sounds like you were quoted before the unexpected Black Friday rush that swamped him. Trevor is a stand up guy and will make it right. How many times have you contacted him? Send him a PM with the details, he's got stacks of orders he is catching up with and many of them have been waiting 3+ months with a lot of patience and understanding that he is a small company putting out boutique cables of very high spec. I'm sure Trevor will get you taken care of! Likely are toward the top of the stack by now. Send him a pm with your order and Specs and ask for an update. Have a little more patience as I'm sure you are close to getting it shipped out!

Feb 1, 2016 at 10:33 AM Post #1,830 of 6,459
I am certain that Trevor is just totally swamped with work. I've had to wait before but it is really worth it. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back