Norne Audio (Was: Norse Audio): Feedback & Impression Thread
Jan 17, 2015 at 8:27 AM Post #1,186 of 6,459
Hmmm when I do get myself LCD-X, I will get a Solv X cable then, thanks for the heads up.

Jan 17, 2015 at 8:48 AM Post #1,187 of 6,459

If you do get the Solv X and LCD X, I've got adapters that fit Alpha Prime that will allow the use of Audeze mini xlr's, so you can use the Solv X on both headphones!

Jan 17, 2015 at 8:52 AM Post #1,188 of 6,459
Thanks that is good to know.:)

Jan 23, 2015 at 2:15 AM Post #1,191 of 6,459
  Where are those Solv X cables?  I ordered one for the LCD-3F.  Are they out in the wild yet?

Yes there are a few out, I have one for my HD800 but haven't been able to do any critical listening as my music server is down and waiting for new power supply, and not sure if the burn in has completed yet.  But few keywords I would say are frequency extension, focus, detail extraction and dynamics.  Probably the best cable I have on hand.  I might try them as IC's, just wonder what these would sound like in pure silver?  Too much of a good thing?

Jan 23, 2015 at 2:44 AM Post #1,192 of 6,459
  Where are those Solv X cables?  I ordered one for the LCD-3F.  Are they out in the wild yet?

I think Trevor is still trying to get past the holiday rush they had. I ordered a Solv X for my Alpha Prime back in december, and am still waiting on it. I talked to Trevor about two weeks ago, and he said they just got hit hard during the holidays with orders, the most ever in their history (which is good for them :)

So idk, two weeks ago he said it would be that week, so we'll see. Hopefully it will at least be this month lol. Dont wanna rush quality though.

Jan 23, 2015 at 3:07 AM Post #1,193 of 6,459

There are quite a few Solv's going out by Monday-Tuesday next week, yours included, thanks for hanging in there.
Largely the last of the ones that have been waiting the longest. 

The holiday season was one of the busiest ever to be sure.  Apologies to all that have had to endure a longer wait, if you have not received your compensation
for wait beyond estimates then please do shoot me an email. 

Ultimately I really just want to thank everyone for hanging tough with the waits this 2014 holiday season. 
I do have at least more help right now, and a dedicated person for Draug2 braiding.
As always I will be trying to find every way I can to get stuff out as quick as humanly possible. 

Jan 23, 2015 at 3:13 AM Post #1,194 of 6,459

There are quite a few Solv's going out by Monday-Tuesday next week, yours included axel, thanks for hanging in there.

The holiday season was one of the busiest ever to be sure.  Apologies to all that have had to endure a longer wait, if you have not received your compensation

Ultimately I really just want to thank everyone for hanging tough with the waits this 2014 holiday season. 
I do have at least more help right now, and a dedicated person for Draug2 braiding.
As always I will be trying to find every way I can to get stuff out as quick as humanly possible. 

Awesome! I figured it would be around those days. In less than a month I'm going on a trip to visit family back in the bay area, so if the cable somehow didnt arrive by then, I could've come knocking at your guys' door lol. But seriously, I love great customer service and quality work, really shows how much passion you have for what you do, and how much you care about the customers.

Jan 23, 2015 at 3:22 AM Post #1,195 of 6,459
There are quite a few Solv's going out by Monday-Tuesday next week, yours included, thanks for hanging in there.

Thanks for the information, I am glad you had a fantastic holiday season, and I will gladly wait till you get to my vanquish cable. Good things come to those who wait, especially for custom cable as exquisite as yours.

Jan 23, 2015 at 8:56 AM Post #1,196 of 6,459

Good luck clearing the backlog. :) Don't work yourself sick! I've been there and I'm still trying to recover. Plus, I'd rather wait a bit longer and be sure that the cable I get is up to top quality standards...

Jan 23, 2015 at 9:27 AM Post #1,197 of 6,459
I've been kept busy with work and such. Thanks for the update. Wish people didn't get impatient when you're busting your balls.

Jan 23, 2015 at 4:37 PM Post #1,198 of 6,459
I've been kept busy with work and such. Thanks for the update. Wish people didn't get impatient when you're busting your balls.

+1 well said, people forget these are handcrafted cables, and can not rushed. I will just kick back and before I know it , Trevor will have crafted me a work of art, that will make my Alpha Prime's sing.

Jan 28, 2015 at 5:19 AM Post #1,199 of 6,459
I'd like to pick this forum's brains about the best Norne cables for Denon AH-D7100s.

I realise that these aren't very popular 'phones on Head Fi, but I'm burning a pair in now and I actually quite like them.

The bass can be a bit thunderous, though, and I wondered whether any of the Norne cables are known to rein in the bottom end and tighten it up?

Any suggestions would be appreciated. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back