Norne Audio (Was: Norse Audio): Feedback & Impression Thread
Nov 28, 2013 at 6:57 AM Post #691 of 6,459
Trevor!!!

beerchug.gif

Nov 28, 2013 at 5:10 PM Post #693 of 6,459
Pink Pony Schiits Rainbows Cables? :))

Nov 28, 2013 at 6:06 PM Post #694 of 6,459
  I hope there is going to be IEM cables... and a cool name like Rainbow Unicorn Cables

Darn its too late to change all the logos!  If only you would have said something sooner.  :p

Nov 29, 2013 at 3:56 AM Post #696 of 6,459
Nope, because he chose my name and I'm already becoming rich because of that :)

Nov 29, 2013 at 6:44 AM Post #698 of 6,459
Good to hear from you Trevor - keep us posted on the new website.

Dec 2, 2013 at 8:12 PM Post #699 of 6,459
It's a shot in the dark but i'm in need of a 4 pole xlr to 1/4" adapter for a Norse Skuld cable.. Hell any Norse series will do for that matter. HELP!!!!!!

Oh and in keeping with the forum title I am a big fan of Trevor and his cables… Hurry up and get back to work man
o2smile.gif

Dec 3, 2013 at 10:47 AM Post #700 of 6,459
  It's a shot in the dark but i'm in need of a 4 pole xlr to 1/4" adapter for a Norse Skuld cable.. Hell any Norse series will do for that matter. HELP!!!!!!

Oh and in keeping with the forum title I am a big fan of Trevor and his cables… Hurry up and get back to work man
o2smile.gif

I have one but I need it for myself.

I did receive my warranty repair cable finally. A Skuld 8-wire it´s been so long I forget the naming don´t know if it´s V2 or something :) I have forgotten about music a bit to in the meanwhile and have not run the LCD-2 much as of late but straight out of the box the LCD-2 sound as heavenly as always. I have to kick myself in the head for ordering to short cable though! Quite easy to work around with my furnitures so it´s not really a problem though. May have to order a balanced to phono adapter further on to increase the length I use mostly single ended amps anyway. Currently I am combining it with the adapter I got for the old cable. 

It´s quite a snake compared to the 4-wire Norn 2 :)

Dec 3, 2013 at 9:33 PM Post #702 of 6,459

o2smile.gif

Stock will be kept on hand to make extensions / adapters for those that need to match their current headphone cables
(So you will be able to get one for sure). 

Many thanks again for hanging in there on the replacement upgrade and adapters, you have some serious patience! It is indeed the newer model. 

Dec 24, 2013 at 1:59 PM Post #704 of 6,459
Yay! Trevor is teasing us with a website update :)

http://norseaudio.com/

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back