Norne Audio (Was: Norse Audio): Feedback & Impression Thread
Sep 20, 2013 at 1:09 PM Post #662 of 6,459
It is in fact easy for me but it's not easy for those people to see posts saying that Trevor has run off. :wink:

Sep 20, 2013 at 2:04 PM Post #664 of 6,459
  I think that the real issue is if people have no refund or cable. 

eek.gif
  Time to panic..

Sep 22, 2013 at 2:43 PM Post #665 of 6,459
Sorry guys I am here and back, I was not expecting to see so many posts on the thread.  I am trying to catch up and see what is going on with recent posts.  I assume it is a few folks still waiting for their free cable.   

Everyone who had pending orders or outstanding funds had refunds sent via paypal some time back, if you feel you did not for some reason please email tigz.studio@gmail.com immediately.  Your email and order will be checked in the system and in paypal to verify the claim that you did not receive the refund.  But rest assured I am not trying to "run off" as all refunds were sent.   So according to records it should be a few people just waiting for their complimentary or free cable right now. 

Once again if you feel you did not receive a refund some time back via paypal please email at tigz.studio@gmail.com (there were maybe 3 people left a month back with outstanding cable order).  However according to the records all refunds were sent. 

So once again as of right now it should be a couple of folks waiting for the free cables. 

Sep 22, 2013 at 2:53 PM Post #666 of 6,459
the site was actually down just for 12-18 hours but is back up. 

Once again all folks should have had their refunds some time back, and as of right now only about two or three folks are waiting for their free cables for the delays.  Your free cable is still coming!

However If you feel you did not receive a refund please email tigz.studio@gmail.com ASAP
But I am positive the last remaining few did receive their refund and are waiting for a free cable.

Sep 22, 2013 at 6:30 PM Post #669 of 6,459
Glad things are working out again! Trevor, when can we expect a re-launch?

Sep 22, 2013 at 6:34 PM Post #670 of 6,459
  Just heard from Trevor, he has sent my refund and my cable will ship Tuesday!
Thanks Trevor!
Looking forward to your next launch.

Attila,
Sorry again your adapter refund was overlooked. 

I am quite positive this was the last of any refunds needing to be sent.  If anyone feels their refund was missed
once again please email tigz.studio@gmail.com and it will be looked at asap. 

At this time according to records there are only free cables pending to be shipped to the last remaining two or three people.

Sep 27, 2013 at 8:33 PM Post #671 of 6,459
Got my Norse balanced splitters from Trevor!
This will allow me to split the balanced output from my dac into my stereo amp and my headphone amp.
I couldn't find a quality splitter off the shelf and Trevor came through with a custom solution.
Thanks!

Sep 28, 2013 at 1:16 AM Post #673 of 6,459
  Got my Norse balanced splitters from Trevor!
This will allow me to split the balanced output from my dac into my stereo amp and my headphone amp.
I couldn't find a quality splitter off the shelf and Trevor came through with a custom solution.
Thanks!

That rocks.  Glad he came through for you.  I love all of my Norse cables and I look forward to the day when I can order them again.

Sep 29, 2013 at 5:49 PM Post #674 of 6,459
Just picked up my new LCD3's with a Woo Audio WA7 and I'd love to buy a great looking replacement cable. I'll be patient for awhile to see if Trevor comes back on and re-launches his business. Sure hoping he does.

Oct 23, 2013 at 2:14 PM Post #675 of 6,459
So any updates on the future of norse audio?

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back