Norne Audio (Was: Norse Audio): Feedback & Impression Thread
Aug 4, 2021 at 9:55 AM Post #5,461 of 6,460
Thank you for your reply. I will keep an eye on the new offerings from Trevor aswell.

I owned the WA11. I really loved it and only sold it, in haste, when my schedule changed just before Covid.

Now my schedule is picking back up again and I'm actually in the need of more portable solutions. With that said I think I should be in contact with Trevor as I actually just purchased my first pair of IEMs and am now looking for a DAP. *gasp*. It's alot to think about for a lover of full sized gear. But I'm thankful that new challenges have presented themselves and have called me up. I'm sure I'll have an order in with Trevor soon to keep on with the tunes regardless of location.

All the best.
Get the Shanling M30 "DAP" hahahaha

Quick question about Norne website. Are the listings not showing all the new cables such as Vykari and Solvine or is it just me?

Aug 4, 2021 at 9:57 AM Post #5,462 of 6,460
Get the Shanling M30 "DAP" hahahaha

Quick question about Norne website. Are the listings not showing all the new cables such as Vykari and Solvine or is it just me?
Website is not up to date, best is to write an email or using the contact form.

Solvine has never been on the website for example

Aug 4, 2021 at 10:56 AM Post #5,463 of 6,460
Thank you for your reply. I will keep an eye on the new offerings from Trevor aswell.

I owned the WA11. I really loved it and only sold it, in haste, when my schedule changed just before Covid.

Now my schedule is picking back up again and I'm actually in the need of more portable solutions. With that said I think I should be in contact with Trevor as I actually just purchased my first pair of IEMs and am now looking for a DAP. *gasp*. It's alot to think about for a lover of full sized gear. But I'm thankful that new challenges have presented themselves and have called me up. I'm sure I'll have an order in with Trevor soon to keep on with the tunes regardless of location.

All the best.
Wa11 was meant for office and travel. Great little amp with lots of power. Wa2 has taken over the office roll though...so sweet!

Aug 19, 2021 at 5:01 PM Post #5,464 of 6,460
Okay saludos amigos !

Say hola! to my little friend... errrr el grandissimo señor vykari! :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

scarface-al-pacino.gif

IMG_0089.jpg

Last edited:
Aug 19, 2021 at 5:04 PM Post #5,465 of 6,460
Aug 20, 2021 at 8:17 PM Post #5,466 of 6,460
After an impatient (on my part) wait, the Drausk Lite is finally here. Exemplary workmanship, and I love the sleeve and feel of it.

Drausk Lite.jpg

But no listening allowed until it's thoroughly cooked. :smile:

Drausk Lite Cooking.jpg

Aug 20, 2021 at 8:34 PM Post #5,467 of 6,460
sorry to ask the group again...has anyone tried the Silvergarde S4 for IEMs versus the S3? and any clear sound quality improvements, if so?

Aug 31, 2021 at 4:45 PM Post #5,469 of 6,460
After an impatient (on my part) wait, the Drausk Lite is finally here. Exemplary workmanship, and I love the sleeve and feel of it.

Heck yeah man! Welcome to the Norne club.

Cable cooker . . . interesting. So once all your cables are burned in, what do you do with it? Do you rent it out? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: Seriously though that seems like a cool piece of equipment for a cable junky.

Last edited:
Aug 31, 2021 at 4:48 PM Post #5,470 of 6,460

Drausk Lite.jpg

Drausk Lite Cooking.jpg
If the wait was impatient....just go ahead and listen to them as they cook....no harm no foul!

Aug 31, 2021 at 7:25 PM Post #5,471 of 6,460
Heck yeah man! Welcome to the Norne club.

Cable cooker . . . interesting. So once all your cables are burned in, what do you do with it? Do you rent it out? :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: Seriously though that seems like a cool piece of equipment for a cable junky.
No, I put it on the shelf waiting for the next new cable. :laughing: 72 hours of cooking made a nice improvement in the Norne. Would have gotten there on its own just playing music, but the Cooker speeds up the process significantly.

Aug 31, 2021 at 7:27 PM Post #5,472 of 6,460
If the wait was impatient....just go ahead and listen to them as they cook....no harm no foul!
But that requires even more patience. I do have limits. :laughing:

Sep 6, 2021 at 12:21 AM Post #5,473 of 6,460
Can anyone attest to any full silver offerings from Norne for full sized cans that are truly Non-micro-phonic? thanks

Sep 6, 2021 at 12:27 AM Post #5,474 of 6,460
Can anyone attest to any full silver offerings from Norne for full sized cans that are truly Non-micro-phonic? thanks
Silvergrade S4.

Sep 6, 2021 at 12:36 AM Post #5,475 of 6,460
Silvergrade S4.
Im not too sure about this, as i have direct referal from my exact length, terminations, and wrapping i want from Norne on a Silvergarde S3 and they said it was "oddly micro-phonic". Do you have direct experience that the S4 is truly not micro-phonic?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back