Norne Audio (Was: Norse Audio): Feedback & Impression Thread
Nov 17, 2020 at 5:43 PM Post #4,711 of 6,459
Does this mean we'll see pictures soon!?!
Nah, the Splitter that I will likely take has some delay, and knowing german customs it will take an extra month just for that

Nov 17, 2020 at 6:11 PM Post #4,714 of 6,459
I finally have my S4 for my Susvara and S4 speaker taps to use with my Pass X150.5 coming. i can't wait!
Please Post pictures when they arrive, curious about the speaker taps

Nov 18, 2020 at 1:39 PM Post #4,718 of 6,459
Nah, the Splitter that I will likely take has some delay, and knowing german customs it will take an extra month just for that

If you can, ask Trevor to ship Fedex Express. Last July they delivered to my house within 48 hours in the Netherlands (via Frankfurt I believe). They do the customs clearance in house and they sent me the bill afterwards by mail. Would assume they offer the same service in Germany and it doesn't cost that much extra.

I'll be doing the same for my order of his new mystery flagship. Just paid for that last night as well!

Nov 18, 2020 at 1:43 PM Post #4,719 of 6,459
If you can, ask Trevor to ship Fedex Express. Last July they delivered to my house within 48 hours in the Netherlands (via Frankfurt I believe). They do the customs clearance in house and they sent me the bill afterwards by mail. Would assume they offer the same service in Germany and it doesn't cost that much extra.

I'll be doing the same for my order of his new mystery flagship. Just paid for that last night as well!
Thanks I will definitely try thst.
Also going to order the Fusion Flagship among other stuff.

Actually I will also order new nameless IEMs (however non flagship, for the gym)

Nov 18, 2020 at 1:48 PM Post #4,720 of 6,459

It is a silver/copper hybrid 17.3awg 12-wire (18.9awg silver occ litz per polarity, 22.0awg copper occ litz per polarity). I don't think it has a name yet, other than Trevor is referring to it as the new flagship cable for Norne.

Nov 18, 2020 at 2:05 PM Post #4,721 of 6,459
It is a silver/copper hybrid 17.3awg 12-wire (18.9awg silver occ litz per polarity, 22.0awg copper occ litz per polarity). I don't think it has a name yet, other than Trevor is referring to it as the new flagship cable for Norne.

Not to further complicate things but Trevor was still regarding his 8 wire S4 as his best cable - from our email conversation "our absolute top cable currently is the 16.8awg silver occ litz 8-wire Silvergarde S4". He referenced the higher overall awg of the 8 wire S4 was as good as it gets. The 17.3 awg fusion cable is the next step above the 4 wire S4 though.

The new cables he was referring to as his giant gauge cables...but not truly named or nameless!

Nov 18, 2020 at 2:09 PM Post #4,722 of 6,459
You might be right, but in his email to me yesterday, he referred to it as the "new flagship cable". No biggie either way. The price for a 5-foot will be around $850.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back