Norne Audio (Was: Norse Audio): Feedback & Impression Thread
Sep 7, 2018 at 11:17 AM Post #3,317 of 6,506
What's everyone's turn around time experience with Norne?

I ordered a short IEM adapter 4 weeks ago. I emailed at 3 weeks and I was told I should get it that week. I didn't. Same at week 4.

Does low $$ mean lower priority? Despite seeing all the good reviews here, it somehow doesn't inspire confidence for me in ordering cables for Utopia/HD800...

Sep 7, 2018 at 11:25 AM Post #3,318 of 6,506
His shipping times can vary... he is still faster than other cables I have ordered in the past.

Just be patient... his quality is second to none.

Sep 7, 2018 at 2:54 PM Post #3,319 of 6,506
to: Ojisan

I believe we did get an email to you yesterday that your delivery date is on this Monday via FedEx Express (with a bonus 2.5 to 3.5 adapter added to your package for the error here). If not please send me a PM with your order number and I will check right away for you.

to all:
Finally I am able to get the latest updates launched this weekend to our site, it is not the brand new site launch yet but still a large update that should also
help a touch with navigation as well.
Thanks to all for hanging in there with the patience, it is greatly appreciated.

Last edited:
Sep 7, 2018 at 4:45 PM Post #3,320 of 6,506
What's everyone's turn around time experience with Norne?

I ordered a short IEM adapter 4 weeks ago. I emailed at 3 weeks and I was told I should get it that week. I didn't. Same at week 4.

Does low $$ mean lower priority? Despite seeing all the good reviews here, it somehow doesn't inspire confidence for me in ordering cables for Utopia/HD800...
I ordered 30.6. solvine. Last monday Trevor told me ship on wednesday but i got no more Information Till Now.
I can wait. But Trevor must do a better officejob - sorry i find not the right words in english.

Sep 7, 2018 at 5:39 PM Post #3,321 of 6,506
To: Frida309
(I believe I know who you are, but I am going to PM you now to verify)

We just got Solvine 2 in stock very very recently, and your preorder did complete if you are who I think you are (we also threw in free bonus adapter which I believe we informed you
in email).
I will forward you the expedited tracking in email this evening. Thank you again for your patience on wait for Solvine 2 new model to come in stock.

Again thank you all for your understanding on the wait.
If anyone else has a status question please email me. I am trying to check the forum more often but email is where
I check multiple times per day. Feel free to bump your email in my inbox if for some reason you do not hear back in 12 hours.

Sep 7, 2018 at 7:59 PM Post #3,322 of 6,506
to: Ojisan

I believe we did get an email to you yesterday that your delivery date is on this Monday via FedEx Express (with a bonus 2.5 to 3.5 adapter added to your package for the error here). If not please send me a PM with your order number and I will check right away for you.

to all:
Finally I am able to get the latest updates launched this weekend to our site, it is not the brand new site launch yet but still a large update that should also
help a touch with navigation as well.
Thanks to all for hanging in there with the patience, it is greatly appreciated.
Trevor, really waiting for your site update.

Sep 7, 2018 at 10:08 PM Post #3,323 of 6,506
What Cable did. you Order?
I'm curious as well. I ended up going with a Draug 3 and a Draug Silver but the Solvine did look intriguing.

Ordered the Solvine on Aug, 21 for my Focal Clears through Trevor's email. He should be filled with orders from the community. Please give the overworked man some time, he builds wonderful cables.

Last edited:
Sep 8, 2018 at 12:04 AM Post #3,324 of 6,506
Ordered the Solvine 2 on Aug, 21 for my Focal Clears through Trevor's email. He should be filled with orders from the community. Please give the overworked man some time, he builds wonderful cables.
It´s not the time - I can wait! It´s the Organisation. Customer must wait for Information and got sometimes wrong Information about shipping. I hope Trevor will work for a better Organisation.
So he get more time to build his wonderful cables!

Sep 8, 2018 at 1:28 AM Post #3,325 of 6,506
to Frida309:
PM (and email) was sent with your tracking number. It has your bonus adapter as well as free upgrade to FedEx Express international (much quicker than your original shipping selection)
I certainly appreciate your feedback, support and patience.

Sep 8, 2018 at 1:54 AM Post #3,326 of 6,506
to Frida309:
PM (and email) was sent with your tracking number. It has your bonus adapter as well as free upgrade to FedEx Express international (much quicker than your original shipping selection)
Thanks, Trevor! I think you are crazy because you give me to much bonus! Thanks again!

Sep 11, 2018 at 6:54 AM Post #3,327 of 6,506
to Frida309:
Trevor, 20180911_120753.jpg thanks a lot! You are the GREATEST!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back