Norne Audio (Was: Norse Audio): Feedback & Impression Thread
Nov 12, 2017 at 5:34 PM Post #2,941 of 6,464
Will be ordering a Cocobolo Atticus on Friday.

A nice cable from Trevor will be my next purchase...not sure what cable to get, i will contact Trevor at a later date.
I have a Draug 2 for my HD800 and love it.
Dont forget you can ask trevor for adapters to connect your hd800 draug to the atticus.....if you want to try a copper cable

Nov 12, 2017 at 6:46 PM Post #2,942 of 6,464
I have an LH Labs V2+ Infinity/Revive combo and am using Aurisonics ASG 2.5 & 2.0's as my earphones.

Which of these cables will give me a super deep subbass rumble, as well as crispy clean mids/highs?

Also, will keep all the instruments in their respective placement and not push anything forward?

Nov 16, 2017 at 7:31 AM Post #2,947 of 6,464
Heho

Like i promised, much too Late but finally i arrived here in the Forum to make my
review for Trevor.

He made for me The silvergarde s for iems version possible And

I ve this now a good amount of Time now . 2 month !

It is shared with Alo Audio International as dac And amp.

With Mostly Outside fidue a83 in ears.

And at Home sometime with mY Alpha Dogs from mrSpeaker when Not Listening to Nubert speakers nuVero 11 from Germany .

Sooooooo To make it Short

This Cable on Long term Is And will be a bargainer Upgrade, plus Waranty. I think !

The Quality Looks like a lifetime waranty for itself! Great !!

Nice transparent Plastic which u cant feel. After 10sec on ur Skin ! Nice tooooo

But
Best things
Are that

Its light without inears i would say Not Even 2€ weight. Or 1€? Its Crazy good !!! Nice Bonus i was Not aware of.

And finallY The The sound Tuning
With this Cable itsself ! |

Before that i heard with Stock Cables And some linum bax cables.

Sooo

It Makes The music Double louder at Same Volume just with making very contrast richer sounds in just every Range . Low-high.

dIfficult to discribe

Beside that it made my inears shine like new fullsize headphones.
And in a blind test i Never had a Chance to recognise The old fidues. With this new caaaable.

Just because its 3-5times more Detail . And Double louder at Same Volume ! And something u cant discribe because all Sounds also more fluidly . Never heard so much ! And beside that every aspect of Sound was improved...

Soundstage, clarity , clarity!! , Instruments seperation , all things.
B a s s.

Some Other Plus Is The balanced to Single end 3,5 jacket Adapter . Great Quality .

Photos Follow ! Soooooon.

Thank you Trevor ! ! ! Its a eyecatcher Even ,tooo !

So much thank u , best Investment .

Thank you for all The Music which Is coming Torwards me image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpg !
Regards from Germany

:beerchug:

Last edited:
Nov 17, 2017 at 2:18 AM Post #2,952 of 6,464
What’s the ideal cable for Utopia? I am considering Draug 2, Draug 2c, or a possible silver cable. Any insight?
The Utopia is a resolving monster and IMHO would benefit more from a silver cable. Trevor builds his silver configs in such a way that they don't present the typical "silver tonality" but get out of the way as much as possible :)

Nov 22, 2017 at 3:12 PM Post #2,953 of 6,464
Does anyone know if Norne Audio will have any special Black Friday/Holiday Season discounts for this year as they did for last year?

Nov 22, 2017 at 5:50 PM Post #2,955 of 6,464
I seems like they don’t have anything on sales for Black Friday!

Well, actually they will soon. I just sent an e-mail query about this subject to Trevor and got the following response:

Yes we will launch it tomorrow.
You will probably see the banner show up tonight, code available tomorrow.

Entire site you can use a coupon code applied to your cart for 20% off.

Therium - 4-wire and 8-wire will have a special discount , which can also combine with the 20% off for higher discount.

Items below will be listed on the site

confirmed:
new Solvine
Draug Silver
new Draug 3 (copper occ litz)

possible:
25awg copper occ litz iem cable
Solv X2 listing

other items:
new single side cable (3-wire, ribbon style cable)
some new adapters
preorder for new HD800 connector (Eidolic)

There will likely be some other things,
or specials on certain series that can combine with the savings.

Kind Regards,

Trevor

Users who are viewing this thread

Back