Norne Audio (Was: Norse Audio): Feedback & Impression Thread
Jan 24, 2013 at 7:52 AM Post #226 of 6,461
Norse Audio, imo, makes the best splitter in the business. Their custom engraved wood splitters are simply gorgeous!

Jan 24, 2013 at 9:18 PM Post #230 of 6,461
Jan 27, 2013 at 7:24 PM Post #231 of 6,461
Got the Skuld 4 balanced for my Hifiman He400. It looks nice with and sounds right to me: warm, sweet, details and instrumental separation. I have listened to with both RSA SR71B and ALO Rxmk3B amps and love how does the cable matched well with both of my amps.
I will order from Trevor for my IEM Heir 4Ai either Reign or Skuld.

Jan 27, 2013 at 8:18 PM Post #232 of 6,461
Quote:
Got the Skuld 4 balanced for my Hifiman He400. It looks nice with and sounds right to me: warm, sweet, details and instrumental separation. I have listened to with both RSA SR71B and ALO Rxmk3B amps and love how does the cable matched well with both of my amps.
I will order from Trevor for my IEM Heir 4Ai either Reign or Skuld.

he makes iem cables? i thought just for heaphones

Jan 27, 2013 at 11:45 PM Post #234 of 6,461

Norse Audio Reign 4 Impressions

Just completed "breaking in" for approximately 80+ hours and evaluating a Hifiman version of the Reign 4 on my HE-500.

The Reign 4 is a very lightweight cable, beautifully terminated and packaged. The SQ is impressive it provides a very neutral balanced tone no exaggeration of bass, mid or highs. What I find exceptional is the reproduction of the sound stage imaging, excellent instrument separation and location.

Norse Audio is a very professional cable manufacturer and designer who offers audiophiles great service and value.

Just completed "breaking in" for approximately 80+ hours and evaluating a Hifiman version of the Reign 4 on my HE-500.

The Reign 4 is a very lightweight cable, beautifully terminated and packaged. The SQ is impressive it provides a very neutral balanced tone no exaggeration of bass, mid or highs. What I find exceptional is the reproduction of the sound stage imaging, excellent instrument separation and location.

Norse Audio is a very professional cable manufacturer and designer who offers audiophiles great service and value.

Jan 28, 2013 at 5:07 PM Post #237 of 6,461
Due to time restraint Trevor is only burning in 2 to 3 hours prior to shipping. So far the most appreciable SQ that impresses me is the sound stage presentation wide with instrument separation and location. Compared to my previous aftermarket cable a considerable improvement.

Feb 4, 2013 at 2:49 PM Post #238 of 6,461

How much will this cable ?

Feb 4, 2013 at 7:38 PM Post #239 of 6,461

Well we actually do not put wood splitters on the XLR interconnects currently. 

But you can send an email to us for any questions (I am limited in response on the forums here).  If you have had any delay in email response recently it was due to being out of the office.  All emails waiting responses should receive them today.  

Quote:

How much will this cable ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back