Norne Audio (Was: Norse Audio): Feedback & Impression Thread
Feb 21, 2013 at 6:36 AM Post #257 of 6,452
I would give my left pinky for a Skuld CIEM cable with that black/grey cotton patterned sleeving and a rosewood splitter!

Feb 22, 2013 at 11:02 AM Post #261 of 6,452
Anyone been in touch with Trevor lately?

Been trying to get more information from him directly about pricing and options for a cable to go with my LCD3 and whatever amp I decide on (leaning Bryston BHA-1). 

Also, anyone know if/why there is a Pure Silver or Silver/Gold wire that is offered? Doing some general reading around, I can't seem to find a comprehensive, objective review of multiple higher end cables ie Silver Widow vs Reign/Skuld/whatever the Norn equivalent is.

Trevor if you're out there, you're probably busy as hell like Frank is but if/when possible, I would really love a response to an email I sent a while back :)

Feb 22, 2013 at 5:28 PM Post #262 of 6,452
Seems like both Trevor and Frank are busy as he$#..   Trevor sometimes catches up on e-mails all at one time in the late night.  I don't know how Frank post like he does and make cables at the same time.  Unless he has a crew.   I think (not sure) Trevor is a one man band.

I'm liking the Reign.  I'm also waiting for more
biggrin.gif
  Time to hardwire the HE-6 with the Reign..

Feb 22, 2013 at 10:09 PM Post #263 of 6,452
Quote:
Anyone been in touch with Trevor lately?

I will do a search in our inbox tonight and see where your message is and get all of your answers there.  It has been a combination of being really busy with being very ill for nearly 3 weeks not long ago that has put major lag time on email replies.  But at this point everyone should have had a reply, if something was missed please feel free to just send it again also. 

Quote:

They're in development I think, atleast from the email he sent me yesterday.

Correct in development, basically just waiting on the splitters to get finished. 
Quote:
Seems like both Trevor and Frank are busy as he$#..   Trevor sometimes catches up on e-mails all at one time in the late night.  I don't know how Frank post like he does and make cables at the same time.  Unless he has a crew.   I think (not sure) Trevor is a one man band.

I'm liking the Reign.  I'm also waiting for more
biggrin.gif
  Time to hardwire the HE-6 with the Reign..

Sorry again for the slowness on your latest cables prep, I am certainly glad you are such a patient fella!  :)

Feb 22, 2013 at 10:16 PM Post #264 of 6,452
Quote:

I will do a search in our inbox tonight and see where your message is and get all of your answers there.  It has been a combination of being really busy with being very ill for nearly 3 weeks not long ago that has put major lag time on email replies.  But at this point everyone should have had a reply, if something was missed please feel free to just send it again also. 

Correct in development, basically just waiting on the splitters to get finished. 

Sorry again for the slowness on your latest cables prep, I am certainly glad you are such a patient fella!  :)

The long wait time is actually good for me. Let's my wallet recuperate a little. Right now the toss up for my next purchase is a cable or... a halfway decent watch.

Feb 22, 2013 at 10:48 PM Post #265 of 6,452
Quote:

Thanks Trevor, hope all is well with you now. I've resent the original chain with some updated comments/questions.

Feb 23, 2013 at 12:11 PM Post #269 of 6,452
Initially sought an RCA cable from Norse Audio but was a bit put off by the price ... RCA interconnects just weren't worth that much to me personally. So I went with a Blue Jeans cable. But man I have't been able to stop thinking about how great those Norse cables looked and how well-made they are, so I'm going to make the plunge on a cable for my Hifiman HE-400. Emailed Trevor to get a quote and some info because I don't understand all the technical jargon, I just want a nicer, more flexible cable that I have the peace of mind of knowing that it just works.

Excited!

Feb 23, 2013 at 1:39 PM Post #270 of 6,452
Happy owner of a Nors Audio Norn 4-wire for my LCD-2.

I wonder however how you guys fix when the wool cover breaks and expose the copper wire? Tape don´t look to good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back