Non-audiophile reactions to high-end headphones Part II
Nov 14, 2013 at 8:43 PM Post #1,052 of 4,655
"Why would you need such an expensive pair of headphones just to listen to music? Complete waste of money."
"Why would you need such an expensive food just to eat ? Complete waste of money. Bread and peanut butter would be enough."
"You silly, this food tastes good. Our bodies need good food and also eating should not be a chore, we should enjoy it. Who could live on a boring bread and peanut butter diet ?"
"You silly, these headphones sound so good, our ears and soul need good quality sounds of music, we should enjoy listening to music. Who could live having to listen to low quality headphones ?"

Well said :beerchug:

Nov 14, 2013 at 11:25 PM Post #1,053 of 4,655
  "Why would you need such an expensive pair of headphones just to listen to music? Complete waste of money."
"Why would you need such an expensive food just to eat ? Complete waste of money. Bread and peanut butter would be enough."
"You silly, this food tastes good. Our bodies need good food and also eating should not be a chore, we should enjoy it. Who could live on a boring bread and peanut butter diet ?"
"You silly, these headphones sound so good, our ears and soul need good quality sounds of music, we should enjoy listening to music. Who could live having to listen to low quality headphones ?"

Well yeah there are those who don't agree on our expenses on headphones. Then again those are the same people who spend $30 on a shirt, and $50 on pants. I would ask, why not just buy the no-name brands that look just as good?

By the way, I am totally eating bread, peanut butter and bananas for breakfast until I get sick of them. Just like how I bought 10 boxes of cheerios that I still have to go through.
  OH gawd, yea I hear you guys about Odd anime preferances *cough* tentacles *cough* *cough* 

I need to go to a Can my self, but I'm also a Baka.BT member, I do enjoy getting my Flacs from there as well! I'd have to say though Mushishi was one of my Favorite OSTs along with the Seiken Denetsu Music Collection. 

Hah. Tentacles is just the beginning of it.

Nov 14, 2013 at 11:35 PM Post #1,054 of 4,655
Well yeah there are those who don't agree on our expenses on headphones. Then again those are the same people who spend $30 on a shirt, and $50 on pants. I would ask, why not just buy the no-name brands that look just as good?

By the way, I am totally eating bread, peanut butter and bananas for breakfast until I get sick of them. Just like how I bought 10 boxes of cheerios that I still have to go through.

I always have a negative point towards those who buys expensive cloth... Because to my eyes, majority (not all) buy for their brand only although some are like us, buy for quality and workmenship...

Nov 15, 2013 at 12:48 AM Post #1,055 of 4,655
My friends react the same way. They all think I've wasted my money, that is until I show them my music through my headphones. My boyfriend had the best reaction, went from laughing at the price to going out and looking at reviews across the web. He ended up buying an Aune T1 and HD600

Nov 15, 2013 at 2:36 AM Post #1,056 of 4,655

An excellent combination - a dark bread, preferably rye, peanut butter and goat cheese and a real apricot jam and with milk and banana blend.

Nov 15, 2013 at 10:08 AM Post #1,058 of 4,655
Woah, someone not from Denmark recognising rye bread as something worth eating. Keep it up!

Nov 15, 2013 at 11:17 AM Post #1,060 of 4,655
"What is that supposed to be? Does that play music?"

Reactions to my Apex Glacier when I received it today.

Nov 15, 2013 at 8:16 PM Post #1,062 of 4,655
  My friends react the same way. They all think I've wasted my money, that is until I show them my music through my headphones. My boyfriend had the best reaction, went from laughing at the price to going out and looking at reviews across the web. He ended up buying an Aune T1 and HD600

A GIRL ON HEAD FI, woot we are up to what 7 now! 

Non the less nice to hear that :D glad to hear his ears are getting some spoiling now! 

Nov 15, 2013 at 8:32 PM Post #1,064 of 4,655

Users who are viewing this thread

Back