Touche! 

Touch?  Don't mind if I do...

The Westone 3, of course
wink.gif

Nov 15, 2013 at 10:51 PM Post #1,068 of 4,655
  Touch?  Don't mind if I do...

The Westone 3, of course
wink.gif

... wasn't going to go here but a word of warning... Head Fi does have one very friendly and a totally awesome guy... who cross dress <3. So when you see a pair of legs... you'd best keep yon hands to ya self! 

Friendly Guy! Very friendly, and if man legs are you cup of tea then well enjoy. Non the less I'd like to respect his space

that said... eww iems 

Nov 15, 2013 at 11:12 PM Post #1,069 of 4,655
My girlfriend has an M50 and a Vsonic GR07, though she's not dedicated enough to the hobby yet to have an account. It's mostly just been bandwagon effect from me; we actually first started dating while she and I were spending a couple weeks auditioning around for her first cans.

Nov 15, 2013 at 11:17 PM Post #1,070 of 4,655
  My girlfriend has an M50 and a Vsonic GR07, though she's not dedicated enough to the hobby yet to have an account. It's mostly just been bandwagon effect from me; we actually first started dating while she and I were spending a couple weeks auditioning around for her first cans.

Oh nice and good for you dude! But again

PICS OR IT NEVER HAPPEND <3 and yes I have pics of my lady friend who tried and LOVED my w1000x! If you need them I CAN PROVIDE them, but yea :3 

Nov 16, 2013 at 9:15 PM Post #1,077 of 4,655

Cute!

awww that is pretty adorable... LE PICS or it no eh HAPPEN! Nah just kidding... I think I'm getting over this wierd PICTURE screaming phase... I hope 

Nov 17, 2013 at 1:03 PM Post #1,079 of 4,655
  Oh nice and good for you dude! But again

PICS OR IT NEVER HAPPEND <3 and yes I have pics of my lady friend who tried and LOVED my w1000x! If you need them I CAN PROVIDE them, but yea :3 

I'll oblige to a certain extent. Privacy is important.

EDIT: I also just bought her an old iPod Classic that had been refurbished with flash-based memory and brand-new faceplates on the front and back.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back