Non-audiophile reactions to high-end headphones Part II
May 14, 2014 at 2:19 PM Post #3,092 of 4,655
those suck extremely badly. Don't bother with them. You may want that Rainbow Dash #YOLOSWAG factor, I know... But the sound sucks.

May 14, 2014 at 2:27 PM Post #3,093 of 4,655
I almost did another spit-take when I saw that link
did you read it lol?... Plus, I had a guy who legitly thinks beats audio makes sound quality amazing try my headphones... I told him turn off beats audio, and he said why? So I got into a long argument about what it does to audio. (and we all know it does nothing except boost the mid bass 4 db... And add a few effects. Nothing to do with quality... Now, Harman is claiming clari-fi restores lost audio by examining existing audio... In that case, it would give it detail, but not the original detail. It would just be an educated guess at what is missing in those few spots in guessing. Therefore, it would make it more detailed, but not the original detail that comes with lossless audio. Just a guess of what was there... If they programmed it badly, then it could be an absolute disaster, making the song even further from the lossless. Or maybe its just a marketing gimmick. Who knows.)he also is happy that apple is getting beats audio. :-[... He also thought that the HTC one m7 is better than the m8 because m7 has beats audio... And he has beats studio 2013's (decent headphones.) and I said the HTC one's speakers are pretty good, and he says, WELL IT HAS BEATS!!... :|. He even thought the speakers were made by beats!

May 14, 2014 at 8:51 PM Post #3,096 of 4,655
May 14, 2014 at 11:57 PM Post #3,099 of 4,655
If you think "that's" false advertising... http://www.machinadynamica.com/machina31.htm

$160 for a paperweight! 
eek.gif

And I thought the people who paid $400 for aftermarket cables were insane. 

May 15, 2014 at 3:06 AM Post #3,101 of 4,655
  Pretty sure more people fall for cables than for rocks.

If people did fall for those rocks, though...
  • Head out to the park or by a brook and collect pebbles. Pebbles near a natural body of water is best because of the water's flow shaping the pebbles to enhance its effectiveness.
  • Pick out bright, shiny, and/or vivid pebbles, and categorize by size.
  • Place in Ziploc bag, and sell to the masses for considerably less than the price of those "magic pebbles" since, apparently, they're way overpriced.
  • ???
  • PROFIT!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back